Unskippable: Nier

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Heh, love this episode. I'll have to use some of the witty comments when I am actually playing it XD.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Hilarious. But I must say, I loved the beginning of the cinematic with the angry girl. :p

Maybe they should do another Unskippable with the Japanese protagonist?

KDanji

Jul 1, 2009
That was actually a good, and pretty interesting cutscene. I guess the very beginning didn't weird me out as much as everyone else because I already heard about the swearing nipple slip hermaphrodite character. And man-book. Or book-man.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
That was the most hilariously random intro I've ever heard, especially because it had no tangible bearing on anything that followed.

Also: "Dead but delicious" and "Read Hamlet! It will book-punch your enemies!" are now up there with "And yet...The armadillo" with the best Unskippable quotes of all time.
If Hamlet does that imagine what powers could you release touching a Bible or Tolstoi's "War and peace".
And so the new unskippable badge should be born. "Book-punched" You have seen at least 85 unskippable videos :p

Dertysan said:
Nierly as great as always :)
Welcome to the escapist!!

Ixal

Mar 19, 2008
Was it hard not to do a pipe inspired Full Metal Jacket parody?

"This is my pipe. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My pipe is my best friend."

Lady K

Apr 16, 2009
Honestly, one of the best parts for me about this episode was recognizing the VAs from other roles >w> Colette(Symphonia) is indeed the daughter of the hero of the Great War(Vesperia)

Seriously though. Great episode~

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
ANOTHER great episode!

Best parts of this episode:

-"I will love him, feed him, and call him George!"
-"Reading caused the Apocolypse." "Oh yeah, I read that!"
-"Let me show you my pipe!"
-"Because KNOWLEDGE is POWER!"

Also, the irony of yelling and hating books at the beginning and then resorting to the book to save yourself and your daughter.

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
MUST... NOT... MAKE... I.M.MEEN REFERENCE....
[HEADING=3]GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!![/HEADING]