Unskippable: Prototype

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
Koyaanisqatsi joke was win. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFBijDU8PpE for those who aren't sure what the fuck Koyaanisqatsi is.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
I've been waiting for this one along time now. You did not disappoint but it was not as funny as me and my friend riffing on it while I played the first few of many glorious minutes of that game. Anyway great one as usual.

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
I love it how as soon as I see the huge arm I think Jack Krauser in Re4. Then the rocket launcher comes out and yep, they do the RE boss fight trick joke!

Great Job.

Macar

Jun 16, 2009
I feel sooo special for getting the Koyaanisqatsi bit :p

Thank you college!

Muffinthraka

Aug 6, 2009
Ok, possibly I'm the only one but isn't the girl at 2:35 really really cute. Aaaaaaaaaand then they shoot her.
Why do the women I like always end up dead.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The joke about the "Weird Arms Trilogy" refers to Bionic Commando, Dark Sector and Prototype.

How are you guys forgetting Bionic Commando? That's the one with all the arm jokes.

Hitman 43

Jun 6, 2009
After hearing people's views on Prototype here and there, I expected quite a bad game. I was was happy to discover that most people's somewhat negative opinions of Prototype, differed from mine. So far it's a very good game.

MacTavish_Son

Apr 22, 2009
This was the funniest one in a while, I haven't laughed that hard at this since..... Dead Rising? wow...

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
I've been waiting for you guys to do this, and you did not dissapoint.

I am, however, rather surprised that you didn't reference the episode you did on "The Bouncer." The whole "guys who can only move by breaking things" line really fits Alex (who even breaks the ground when he runs).

Either way, I think I need to go do something else. My chest hurts a bit from laughing.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
You guys can take even the darkest, most serious game cutscenes and turn them into something hilarious. Bravo.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
iamq said:
"My name is Alex Mercer."

"Hi Alex."
EnzoHonda said:
Koyaanisqatsi joke was win. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFBijDU8PpE for those who aren't sure what the fuck Koyaanisqatsi is.
God damn it. I got tag team ninja'd!

Definitely the two best quotes this episode.