Unskippable: Quantum of Solace

halfeb

Apr 15, 2009
"Has that been there the whole time?"
"Yeah"
"Awkard..."

lol, not thier best work, but, still good.

almaster88

Mar 13, 2009
I thought it was good, better than last week.

Side-note: I recently signed up for sniper insurance

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
I'm sure most of you realize this, and hate that I'm explaining it. But Unskippable is a double entendre referring to annoying/bad cutscenes that you have to watch to play a game (most cutscenes these days are skippable), and the fact that you shouldn't skip watching any of the videos of this series. Sticking to an arbitrary limitation like whether a person can actually skip a cinematic adds nothing to the entertainment value of a video. Cracking a joke about a blatant "Skip" message in a video however, should be expected. ;)

Any video game cinematic is fair game if they can put commentary over it.

Schnippshly

Mar 6, 2009
Treyarch didn't ruin Call of Duty, they've made like half of the Call of Duty games and they're just as good as Infinity Ward's Call of Duty games.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Rednog said:
Am I the only one who noticed the Skip (A) button on the bottom right, almost instantly? Somewhat breaks the premise of "Unskippable". Funny that they mention it.
Eternal Sonata had skippable cutscenes, and that was one of their first.

Bombader

Nov 21, 2007
Onyx Oblivion said:
Rednog said:
Am I the only one who noticed the Skip (A) button on the bottom right, almost instantly? Somewhat breaks the premise of "Unskippable". Funny that they mention it.
Eternal Sonata had skippable cutscenes, and that was one of their first.
Much like Zero Punctuation has punctuation!

Anyway this is probably their best one so far, the ones up to Yahtzee's cameo were kinda just ok, but this one had me chuckling. Thus far the best JRPG jokes were that the mother was probably in the most awkward position to be the sister too. Now we got shot in the leg jokes :p

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
Not your best guys, sometimes I really wish Graham would do these by himself, I mean 'rar' and 'Aw my favorite leg/helicopter'? I'm disappointed.
Graham>Paul

Although pointing out that the scene was in fact skippable was kinda funny.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
Kiutu said:
Ok, this is not the first skippable cutscene they had. Seriously.
Anyways, not as laugh out loud but I tihnk it was pretty clever.
The game also adds though to my point that Daniel Craig is the worst Bond ever for trying to not be like Bond.
I'm pretty sure that in a lot of the books, Bond was the sort of man that Daniel Craig portrays.

They just sort of got sidetracked with the James Bond: Symbol of Promiscuity along the way.

Atleast, that's what I think.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Schnippshly said:
Treyarch didn't ruin Call of Duty, they've made like half of the Call of Duty games and they're just as good as Infinity Ward's Call of Duty games.
I wouldn't say "just as good". They're good, but sloppy.
They use the same engine, but they don't have the same care taken.

Which is why Infinity Ward has stopped making "Call of Duty" games, and have changed the series name to "Modern Warfare", because they didn't like the name of their games being compared to the less competently made games in the series.
Hence my comment that they ruined Call of Duty for Infinity Ward.