ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Baby Tea said:
Great Episode, but I really loved the first joke:
"Hey Kettle! You're black!"
"So are you!"

EDIT:
ssgt splatter said:
Ok I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too corny and the animation was was last, last gen. Also it was yet another JRPG. If you guys have to review those kinds of games at least review current ones not ones that were on the Gamecube or PS1
As someone else mentioned: Unskippable isn't a review show or segment. It's a just a mockery of bad cutscenes. And, oh shock of shocks, many JRPGs have terrible cutscenes, hence the many JRPGs used. And how cares about the graphics? You're watching it. You aren't playing it (Even though I would say graphics don't make a game).
And it was obviously in engine, not a pre-rendered cutscene.
Ok, fine. If you guys have to make funny videos about those games, at least make fun of current ones.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Kukakkau said:
ssgt splatter said:
Ok I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too corny and the animation was was last, last gen. Also it was yet another JRPG. If you guys have to review those kinds of games at least review current ones not ones that were on the Gamecube or PS1
But this series isn't even about reviews...

Loved the music cracks and jokes about his ever so cheesy name
Also where DID their weapons come from at the end - he carries his sword for miles to the castle then it just appears in his hand
Ok, make fun of those games. How's that?

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
"Dad, are you watching?
-Yes, I'm bored and very disappointed in your choice of background music."
XD
keep it up!

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
Y'know I have an Uncle Jack whose last name is Russel.. I'm not sure how this game makes me feel about that..

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
ssgt splatter said:
Ok, fine. If you guys have to make funny videos about those games, at least make fun of current ones.
But what does age of game have to do with how terrible the cutscene is?
They aren't telling you to play the game, and it doesn't even matter if you did! The story isn't the focus here, just how crappy or silly or crazy the cutscene is.

kavinsky

Feb 11, 2009
Jesus Christ! what an awful game, made for a great unskipable thought, my only complaint is that they didn't make fun of the ending cutscene for that fight and I just wish they would continue making fun of some of the games here like The Darkness and The Getaway.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Great episode, though it kind of made me feel like trying that game out. I wish episodes went of for longer--like...two cutscenes.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Something is very familiar about that cutscene, they must have hired someone who worked at 4kids to make it.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Definately one of the best Unskippables.

"Excuse me, comic relief coming through"

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Awsome as always! Could you try more to get a more widely known game maybe? I've never heard of that game, and the graphics looks like it's from the gamecube.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I love this game.

Though really the story I couldn't care less about. It's the battle system/open-worldness that makes it great.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Hey, this game actually looks decent.

I mean, when you see the touch of a professional on it.