Unskippable: Sonic the Hedgehog

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sonic the Hedgehog

Everyone's favorite hedgehog teleports into someone else's game.

Watch Video

Nashidar

Jun 2, 2010
Woohoo!

And yes ...that was more final fantasy and less sonic. Seriously ...what the hell?

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Wow that looks....awful.

Neither Sonic nor Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman) look like they belong there at all. And at the end...why didn't Sonic just run up the buildings and gather enough speed to propel himself onto the ship like he has done so many times before?

I hope he and the Princess (I assume she is anyway) don't fall in love.

Oh God...they do, don't they?

04whim

Apr 16, 2009
Why on Earth did what's-her-face's torch go out when she lit the big spirally thing? Seriously, fire spreads. It doesn't just transfer.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
The introduction of beastiality.

Also, when I first saw Robotnik's (or Eggman) new look around the year the PS3 was first released, I thought it was cool. But now, he looks so weird with human proportions.

JohnDoey

Jun 30, 2009
JWRosser said:
Wow that looks....awful.

Neither Sonic nor Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman) look like they belong there at all. And at the end...why didn't Sonic just run up the buildings and gather enough speed to propel himself onto the ship like he has done so many times before?

Yes they do and have a quick make-out session before the final boss.

Caffeine Rage

Mar 11, 2011
So, is this another cross over game like Kingdom Hearts? Combine Final Fantasy and Sonic the Hedgehog and hope that it makes for a good Sonic game? That's the only thing I can think of to explain what is going on.

I think I liked Sonic games more when the story was, "Dr. Robotnik has kidnapped your animal friends. Run to the right and save them!"

What the... I don't have that symbol on my keyboard! Let me go get my Greek keyboard.

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
JWRosser said:
Wow that looks....awful.

I am afraid they do fall in love and when Sonic dies (SPOILERS) she kisses him back to life. We have necrophiliac bestiality in a Sonic game, and to think, this was before Twilight.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
04whim said:
Why on Earth did what's-her-face's torch go out when she lit the big spirally thing? Seriously, fire spreads. It doesn't just transfer.
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006. So terrible even the cutscenes defy all probability.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Still will never get over the ONE GIANT EYEBALL with 2 pupils that has messed with my mind for so many years.

*Sigh*

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.
[HEADING=2]We need a GOOD Sonic the Hedgehog game[/HEADING]

shadowmagus

Feb 2, 2011
You know, I hope Mario takes Sonic out for beers occasionally. I mean, I know they have had their franchise disagreements in the past, but I seriously think Sonic needs consoling after this kind of thing.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
I was actually enjoying the game until Robotnik and Sonic showed up. It almost seemed like it was going to be a decent game, up till that point. XD

Seriously though, this is just a bad mixture :S

loodmoney

Apr 25, 2011
Princess Legs's legs got disturbingly tanned outside of the FMV. They don't even match her arms or face. Which, come to think of it, does give credence to the "stole that guy's legs" theory.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Madara XIII said:
Still will never get over the ONE GIANT EYEBALL with 2 pupils that has messed with my mind for so many years.

*Sigh*

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.
[HEADING=2]We need a GOOD Sonic the Hedgehog game[/HEADING]
Play Sonic Colors on Wii or DS. Both are amazing(I prefer the Wii version)

04whim

Apr 16, 2009
chimpzy said:
04whim said:
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006. So terrible even the cutscenes defy all probabilityI'd rather take a cheese grater to my own teeth.
Sonic is good. Sonic Team isn't.

KoDOmega

Nov 22, 2009
"Sonic, it'll never work out. You come up to her HIP."

... Think about that statement for a while, and get back to me. I'm sure it will come to you.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
The only good part about this game
is that the ending retcons the game out of existence.
Now if only that happened in real life...

bawkbawkboo1

Nov 20, 2008
Woah... I looked up who did the voices in this and it blew my mind. Princess Elise was voiced by Lacey Chabert, who played that girl in the 1998 Lost in Space movie, did the voice for Eliza Thornberry in that Nicktoon and does the voice for Meg fucking Griffin (Family Guy obviously).