Unskippable: Sonic the Hedgehog

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Forget the eyeball(s), what the hell is wrong with Sonic's HANDS?! They're enormous! It looks like the inflated them to add the extra finger to make him look more 'human' ostensibly to make future princess humping less weird. *shivers*

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
One of my favourites! Man that game is weird...
What troubles me is that no one want sonic team to be making sonic games, not even sonic team. So WTF sega, get off your ass and fix this!

Craazhy

Tic-Tock and Crash
Aug 22, 2009
I'm anything but a pessimist, but that was the worst thing I've ever seen in the history of ever. They took my childhood memories, molested them, curbed stomped them and left them to die in an alleyway.

I've never been so genuinely pissed off about something that doesn't actually matter. THIS GAME IS FUCKING WITH THE EQUILIBRIUM OF MY PERSPECTIVE.

Arren Kae

Nov 10, 2010
Blur studios makes everything look cool, even Sonic.

Sonic Team didn't make the cinematic. Their handiwork shows up once things look bad.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
LordXel said:
JWRosser said:
Wow that looks....awful.

Neither Sonic nor Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman) look like they belong there at all. And at the end...why didn't Sonic just run up the buildings and gather enough speed to propel himself onto the ship like he has done so many times before?

I hope he and the Princess (I assume she is anyway) don't fall in love.

Oh God...they do, don't they?
I am afraid they do fall in love and when Sonic dies (SPOILERS) she kisses him back to life. We have necrophiliac bestiality in a Sonic game, and to think, this was before Twilight.
Ninja'd again, I see :D

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Why did you waste this game just for an episode?

Why didn't you do one of your Let's play on it?

This game is just a GOLDmine of bad writing, funny glitches, and so many unintentionally hilarious lines your just not doing justice to devote only one episode to it.

lowkey_jotunn

Feb 23, 2011
Seriously, this art team needs to figure their crap out ... or the management needs to figure out that the art team doesn't give a damn anymore, and move on.

After loading the video, I thought I must have miss-clicked on an older Unskippable, because THIS certainly doesn't look like any sonic game.

I do honestly wonder if the art team was incompetent or intentional making it as jarring as possible

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
I almost bust a gut right before Eggman showed up because my girlfriend ACTUALLY asked me "So this is the new Final Fantasy game?"

Jul 9, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
bawkbawkboo1 said:
Lacey Chabert ... does the voice for Meg fucking Griffin (Family Guy obviously).
AbstractStream said:
Chabert only did part of the first season of Family Guy. Mila Kunis has done the voice for Meg basically forever.
Shit, I KNEW Meg sounded familiar.

Also, any of you who want a MST3k/LP of the whole game, here [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitlecuwhfhl9] is the TVTropes page for the famous one, link to videos inside. Watch as their sanity is slowly sapped away as the game goes on, it's actually kind of fascinating.

Jul 9, 2008
Not G. Ivingname said:
Graham_LRR said:
Why did you waste this game just for an episode?

Why didn't you do one of your Let's play on it?

This game is just a GOLDmine of bad writing, funny glitches, and so many unintentionally hilarious lines your just not doing justice to devote only one episode to it.
See my above post for the infamous LP of this game.

kinapuffar

Nov 26, 2010
In my mind Sonic died with the Sega Genesis.
Whatever they put out now is just trash not even worth taking notice of.

Goldenkitten01

Aug 23, 2010
Though it doesn't REALLY mix Eggmans look at least SEEMED to be trying to fit in with the whole FF vibe, it wasn't perfect but he was recognizable while going for a more human like proportion.

But then Sonic showed up...and it got weird.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
azzxl said:
JWRosser said:
Wow that looks....awful.

Neither Sonic nor Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman) look like they belong there at all. And at the end...why didn't Sonic just run up the buildings and gather enough speed to propel himself onto the ship like he has done so many times before?

I hope he and the Princess (I assume she is anyway) don't fall in love.

Oh God...they do, don't they?
Yes they do and have a quick make-out session before the final boss.
is that wrong? ughhh I don't understand hedgehog-human relations