Unskippable: Sonic Unleashed

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Robotnik won and a bad game was never done.

It's hhow it should have happened.

Ripshot

Aug 5, 2008
He can fix it, he just needs to run West fast enough and long enough and he can turn back TiiIiiMmmMeEeEE~

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
I loved the song
"Blue streak
AS he speeds by
Sonic, The Hedgehog."
And "Werewolf,Werehog?Hogwolf?,Hogwere? Werewere? that is the best

szaleniec1000

Nov 11, 2008
Ezechiehl said:
Someone else hates that they renamed Robotnik to Eggman.

I feel vindicated.
Didn't they retcon it so that he's now called Robotnik and Eggman is a nickname? Not really been keeping up with Sonic since the '90s (speaking of which, also liked the SatAM reference) but I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
"Dr.Robonik's 1 hotpocket is going to be so cooked after this"

Awesome quote I gotta remember that one

Tarrker

Jun 18, 2008
I know that this video is two years old right now and that someone has probably already made a similar comment within the already existing 190 comments at the time of this post . . .

BUT! I have SO always wanted to see a game where Dr. Robotnic and Dr. Wiley teamed up against Megan and Sonic. Wrap your brain around THAT multiplayer scenario :p

mizushinzui

Apr 12, 2010
Seriously two best parts of this entire episode?

1. When they start singing the theme tune to sonic sat am, (classic x3)
2. When they had the Robotnick/eggman fight, which is a figh I have with my friends every other day.

Classic Episode xD

szaleniec1000 said:
Ezechiehl said:
Someone else hates that they renamed Robotnik to Eggman.

I feel vindicated.
Didn't they retcon it so that he's now called Robotnik and Eggman is a nickname? Not really been keeping up with Sonic since the '90s (speaking of which, also liked the SatAM reference) but I'm sure I read that somewhere.
As far as I know what happened was that in sonic adventure on dreamcast was when they started calling him eggman, but as an insult instead of a real name. But then since that game they kind of decided to keep it, not sure why.

It could have been like you say but i havn't really payed the sonic franchise much attention since it started going down hill.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
This is the only other Unskippable episode I've seen, next to the one where Yahtzee cameos. From now on, I'm going to watch ever episode you make!

Oliver Pink

Apr 3, 2010
Okay -

You just dissed the name Eggman, and proclaimed that Robotnik is the only true name for the villainous fat-man...

*Gets down on one knee* Will you marry me?