Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Dynex811

Jan 14, 2009
tijuanatim said:
Seriously though, I wish I knew which guy was Graham and which guy was Paul.
Go to LoadingReadyRun.com and watch some of their videos. If you're too lazy, Graham has the deeper voice and Paul has the raspier one.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
zoozilla said:
While I didn't find it quite as funny as the best Unskippable episodes, the novelty of hearing Yahtzee was just....awesome.

This should be done every April Fool's Day.
It would make a great April Fool's joke, if it wasn't the 30th of March...
Just putting that out there.

(I realise the timing for the video to be on April fool's doesn't work out, but I still thought i'd mention.)

Anyway! Great Episode, I don't get Yahtzee's fascination with wanting to seemingly yell out all of his observations, but really some of them i don't think could be delivered in any other way.

"Why is he wearing his knees on the outside?!"
and
"It's a SPACE NIPPLE!"
Being classic examples.

Overall though great episode, and i'm pretty eager to see what's coming on wednesday.

(which is on April Fool's now I think about, but then why would they start the joke on March 30th?)

THEY'RE BUILDING US UP!! :O

Noseman26

Feb 9, 2009
Awesome episode. A meeting of the gods. This must be what it was like when Bruce Lee first met Chuck Norris.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I laughed when I saw "With Yahtzee" in parenthesis, I knew it was going to be interesting. At times it seemed to be a bit off, but as soon as the narration segment ended it picked up. I'm interested to see what will be happening in the next Zero Punctuation.

The Immortal

Jan 8, 2009
I thought these three all went together quite nicely.

One guy with a harder voice (I forget which is Graham and which is Paul) is calm, quick, and clever.

Other Unskippable regular is best at the silly stuff.

And then Yahtzee came off as the bitter hardass.

Great stuff.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
I nearly died after "I'm going to go and eat a stick of butter." Great work guys and I can't wait for Wednesday.

Antidamacus

Feb 18, 2009
I remember listening to the start of this and thinking "Why does the narrator sound like a 12 year old boy?" Now I know.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
I thought it worked as a crossover. I am in love with Yahtzee's voice, so any more Yahtzee soundbites are always good. There wasn't as much chemistry between the three, but that's understandable seeing as they're a gazillions miles away from each other. I actually thought Yahtzee got the better lines in the beginning, but it evened out quite well. And I'm really surprised that this is the first time that there's been a yahtzee-based joke in a video that Yahtzee is in, but it worked so well. CANNOT wait for Wednesday.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
Dynex811 said:
tijuanatim said:
Seriously though, I wish I knew which guy was Graham and which guy was Paul.
Go to LoadingReadyRun.com and watch some of their videos. If you're too lazy, Graham has the deeper voice and Paul has the raspier one.
Good looking out, their vids are hilarious!
Although in the Unskippable series I find that I like Graham better than Paul :p

Overlord_Dave

Mar 2, 2009
AWESOME!!

This show just keeps getting funnier. Even without Yahtzee this episode would have been the best.

Jersalyn

Mar 30, 2009
I think you guys do well with your own stuff. heh, though the ending argument made me laugh