Unskippable: Tales of Xillia

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Epicspoon said:
And don't give me the well WE didn't know he dropped his thing into the water. They just skipped that scene for the sake of the joke making sense. It's established beforehand in the actual game.

When you need to omit facts in order for something to be funny then it just isn't funny.
Actually that is how Milla's side of the story starts off, and they didn't skip anything. Milla's story starts off assuming that you have already played Jude's side and therefore already know about the inner workings of the world the game takes place in.

The developers really should have added more stuff to the beginning of Milla's story and not just assumed that the player would choose to play as Jude first.

My friend actually started as Milla first and was confused as all hell so I told him to go back and play the first few minutes as Jude.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
This shows you guys could do this commentary for anime and it would be awesome too!

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Funicular, that is more fun to say. I must say that loudly next time I go up (boringly named) "the incline" [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manitou_and_Pike's_Peak_Railway]

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
So have we run out of sepia toned third person shooters and are now falling back to infamous JRPGs?

gamernerdtg2

Jan 2, 2013
I'm enjoying this game because I loved Vesperia. Some of the same voice actors in Xillia from Vesperia. What I really want to see is Vesperia 2.