Unskippable: The Guided Fate Paradox, Part 2

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
tarnim80 said:
as entertaining as this intro is it tells you nothing at all about what the actuall game is about. I mean, what do you even do? Also, if that girl has the power to let others become God wouldn't that make her more powerful than God?
Yes. Which makes this entire premise absolutely bonkers beyond imagination from the get-go. I'm having a tough time figuring out who this game would even appeal to. It's like it was made solely for them to Unskippable it :p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Auron225 said:
tarnim80 said:
as entertaining as this intro is it tells you nothing at all about what the actuall game is about. I mean, what do you even do? Also, if that girl has the power to let others become God wouldn't that make her more powerful than God?
Yes. Which makes this entire premise absolutely bonkers beyond imagination from the get-go. I'm having a tough time figuring out who this game would even appeal to. It's like it was made solely for them to Unskippable it :p
That's what I'm thinking. Most recent JRPG's are made just to screw with Graham and Paul, since their earlier videos ripped on JRPG's. We're getting a 3rd part to this, aren't we?

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
I say he is locked in her basement tripping out on some home-made hallucinogens being dripped right into his vein.

Nubrain

Sep 17, 2010
wow is it bad that the more I see of this game the more I think it would be great for a GPLP? of course I have no clue of what the game-play of this game actually is.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
First order as god that angel will now need written approval for any maniacal laughter.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
bdcjacko said:
balladbird said:
bdcjacko said:
Who actually plays these games?
Fans of nippon ichi roguelikes/jrpgs. There aren't many of us, but we're a niche. XD

tarnim80 said:
The story is framed episodically, with the big god machine selecting a prayer for god to grant, and then solving as many dungeons as necessary to grant it. as the game progresses it gradually resolves the more central plot, the war between celestia and the netherworld, and what "god" really is in relation to it.

Not the greatest story ever told, but certainly unique enough to keep one interested through the playthrough.
I am negatively judging anyone who plays these games.
You say that as if they should care of your opinion of them.

sparkie1

Sep 27, 2012
did he really just say that becoming god was the worst thing ever?
is he high? that sounds great you do whatever you want you are god literally anything you can imagine is now law
make antigravity friday or advance the human race so we now have jetpacks! the possibilites are endless and you complain? what a prick

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Elf Defiler Korgan said:
Part 3!

I am really looking forward to something actually happening. Please gods.
given the god we're getting .... might be better asking the angels ...

but i agree

part 3! part 3! part 3! part 3! part 3! part 3! part 3! part 3! part 3!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
So... please tell me this isn't a dating sim, this weird concept should not be wasted on a dating sim.

AJey

Feb 11, 2011
This game has one of the dumbest premises I have ever seen. There's absurd, there's dumb, and then there's this game.

mustango

Jul 6, 2009
So many more questions...

If I just became God, and you're working for me now, who were you working for before you made me God, and what happened to them?

Why does a newly-crowned (pardon the expression) God get only a novice angel? Shouldn't an inexperienced God have the most expert assistance available?

What exactly is the hierarchy here? "God" tends to imply I'm on top of the heap, so why do I feel like an intern?

Is what we have just seen basically the backstory to Sim City or any other "God game"?

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
leviadragon99 said:
So... please tell me this isn't a dating sim, this weird concept should not be wasted on a dating sim.
It's more of a turn based dungeon crawler RPG.