Unskippable: The Saboteur

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
BrownGaijin said:
Wait, so there's an uncensored version?
If you buy it (and not just download it), you get free "DLC" that removes certain garments.

Brilliant method to get pas the Puritan US rating board, and at the same time rewarding legal customers by giving them a choice.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
"And that was the last time tha-... Oh..."

Hilarious. I liked Starks' French accent.

One of ze best episodes.

MimsySnark

Cat's Meow
Jan 18, 2010
One of the more hilarious Unskippables, IMO (I'm not humble). Maybe my favorite joke was when they cut to the car and said it was already a more compelling character than the real lead of the game.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I really liked the ummm.... Assets in that cutscene...

Hitler Yoda.... Don't tell Lucas about that, he might copyright it and make a movie about it.

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
Well thats one way to recruit someone into an army. Go into a bar and start randomly berating some drunk guy. Ya, that'll get you far.

And I agree, most interesting Unskippable yet.

Blayze2k

Dec 16, 2009
Wow... Yahtzee went really easy on the voice actors of this game. They were SO BAD.
*I* could have actually done better as the Irish guy.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
There's a place in France where the ladies where no pants...

Seriously, though, a really, really good episode. Between this and The Last Remnant double pack, Unskippable is coming back in a major way.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
"well if your depressed just turn around."

You didn't show the uncut verison? I think it's time for a Inquisition to take place....

Jokes aside, those were terrible voice actors.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
hURR dURR dERP said:
So does Yoda Hitler have Jedi powers or just the most annoying accent known to man?
Well, he's also got the moustache.

Superlative work, gentlemen. Truly are you a font of unadulterated awesome here upon the Escapist grounds.

[small]"What is ze kestion?" Har.[/small]

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I liked the voice of the Irish guy. He sounds like a cool guy.
This really is the best cutscene Graham and Paul have ever used. I don't know why...

Versipellis

Jul 29, 2009
"Watch where your hands are!"
"See, already more personality than the Irish guy."

Pfffhahaha. I snorted soda to that line. XD Nice job this week. I would have cried out against Squenix if Last Remnant had gone on for a THIRD time. There's only so much screwing around a cutscene can do!

Alias42

Sep 10, 2009
That French-sounding song is actually made by Swedes :p

The song is called Koop Island Blues by Koop. I really recommend downloading it, for it is awesome.

It is sung by a Francaise, however.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
It wont play past a certain point...like less then half way it freezes nd just doesnt play anymore. help?

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I seem to remember mention of the Eiffel Tower being in the cutscene, but dang if I know when it shows up.
And thank you for answering the question I had, on whether you guys actually wanted to use the included code for that special DLC or not. There are a lot of dirty old men who come on here.
ColdStorage said:
..and the first thing he says to a Frenchman is that he'll kick his teeth in.
Isn't that the first thing you would say to a Frenchman?

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Unleash the Hitler Yoda and his clone armies!

Perhaps the best Unskippable yet! Even though I sorta enjoyed the game.