Unskippable: The Saboteur

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
I loved this more, probably because whe i played the game i was half asleep most the time and the accents sounded.. decent..?

Danglybits

Oct 31, 2008
Excellent and hilarious! You know he's Irish and not French because he has a shepherd's cap. I think that titty bars and sadness bars can be combined but they need separate rooms with sound proof walls. And different entrances. "I want the horny people over here; and the sad people over here."

Edit: Okay if Nazis ruin everything, and George Lucas likes to ruin his own works.....!
George Lucas is a Nazi!

Tzekelkan

Dec 27, 2009
Hilarious, I was laughing all the way through. Loved the poopey-pants bit, more please.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Wow Yahtzee was right, that guy does do a terrible Irish accent, in fact it sounded very American only with a bit of Irish slang thrown in there.

Also, ha ha Hitler Yoda.

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
Really funny, Unskippable is what starts my week to be honest. The accents were horrible. Like, "I don't know how they didn't notice" kind of horrible. One positive thing was that this Unskippable was almost masturbation material. Almost.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
Wow, that Irish accent is terrible.
And of course it's rare to hear a good French accent.

Aside from that, this cutscene seemed to be begging to be made fun of, and somehow I just don't feel it got the most effective Unskippable treatment it could have got.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
carnkhan4 said:
Wait, all they do on the censored version is put tassels on the nipples...? How is that censoring?!?

...Surely you can guess what they are anyway...
Shh don't ruin it for the rest of us >.>

Just kidding, but hey it's been allowed in striptease shows and concidered not to be full nudity so it transfers into game rules as well. So till that changes I guess it's fair game.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Hm when I visited the Moulin Rouge two weeks ago all waiters were male. But luckily they were more formally dressed.