Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Time & Eternity, Part 1

Aren't weddings such magical affairs?

Watch Video

Pipeline

May 5, 2013
I find it hilarious that one of the characters switches animation (without using a transition animation) five times in about two seconds.

Funny, as usual. I was surprised that you actually skipped past some of the cutscene, but I suppose ten minutes of just talking is sort of ridiculous.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
wow... that looked... so very very bad. xD

I can only imagine how much better that game could be if everyone, the player included, actually WAS tripping balls.

franksands

Dec 6, 2010
How dare you fast forward? How can we feel the length and boredom of eternity if you rush to the end?!?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Wow 12 minutes of obnoxious anime characters just sitting there talking. I feel sorry for you guys.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Who the heck is this game even for? Its got characters straight out of a seedy dating game, but they just sit around talking about kissing and how great the wedding is going to be. So confused :(

Jan 12, 2012
NinjaDeathSlap said:
wow... that looked... so very very bad. xD

I can only imagine how much better that game could be if everyone, the player included, actually WAS tripping balls.
I always assume all anime games end with a hospital scene where it's revealed that the main character was just living out an elaborate coma dream. Much more entertaining.

OT: Two questions.
1) What happened to sleeves? Most of the people are just wearing sleeves with no attached shirt, and the only one with a connection between sleeve and shoulder has a shirt that ends at the shoulder blades.
2) Why does the main character dislocate her arms when sitting so that her breasts are as prominent as possible? Does she not think she gets enough attention through repeated flashing?

Slackv

Nov 25, 2010
At the point where Toki starts flipping her legs around and the quote was, "Hey Toki you're flashing everyone at the table." I lost it and spit my coffee out on my keyboard laughing. Thanks for the LoLz.

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
Well, I guess compared to other JRPGs you have done with similar story telling techniques, I guess this is better. At least they were able to stick to one form of narration technique and I guess where they did transfer to some different ones, they did it mostly seamless. That being said, the individual animations they went with still needed some work; the main girl's animations for an example.

Also, suddenly dragon. Because this is a fantasy game so one has to be in it at some point, I suppose!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
What blue dragon? Are you feeling alright Paul?

I think the reason that no one questions anything is just that everyone is insane.

This is actually a PS3 game? Did the dewvelopers not know what quality control is or something?

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
*LE GASP* This is Unskippable, and yet you...skipped the dialogue!!! MY LIFE IS A LIE!!! *jumps out nearest window...which turns out to be perfectly safe since I'm on the ground floor* Oh...

Kyrdra

May 19, 2013
Thunderous Cacophony said:
[
OT: Two questions.
1) What happened to sleeves? Most of the people are just wearing sleeves with no attached shirt, and the only one with a connection between sleeve and shoulder has a shirt that ends at the shoulder blades.
Friction and the power of rubber bands is the most loogical explanation I can come up with

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
I remember playing this at E3, and thinking, "Wow, this is a pretty cool concept". And then I bought it and watched her fidget like she needed to go to the bathroom.

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
I don't think I was ready for such a does of cheesy anime this morning.
But you both pulled through, so carry on my valiant stoic men, carry on.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
That cutscene was probably simultaneously one of the saddest and most hilarious things I've seen. Which is saying something, considering some of the previous Unskippable episodes.

Within the first two lines I was already facepalming.

Remarkable. I don't blame you two for skipping ahead. XD

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Wow that was hilariously bad. I can't tell if the they meant for the innuendos or writing was just that awful.

I can't blame you guys for skipping forward. 12 minutes of that and I would probably would have drank myself to death.

franksands said:
How dare you fast forward? How can we feel the length and boredom of eternity if you rush to the end?!?
Things said when they finally get to the wedding night :p

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I completely lost my shit at many points of this episode and I don't think anything will ever top asking an anime tsundere
"Who pissed in your cheerios" fucking, brilliant.

I might have to rewatch that Jrpg let's play they did a while back just for more kicks.