Unskippable: Time & Eternity, Part 1

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I was going to say, that for once Zack would be a male that was wearing a more itemising outfit than the women.... then balloon lady appeared.... and ruined equality.

josh4president

Mar 24, 2010
Oh Lord what even was that?

It's like they looped footage from a random anime and slapped on a dub of somebody's fanfic

WHY IS THIS A THING THAT EXISTS

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
So, I know a challenge that these guy will be getting during Desert Bus for Hope // Narrate this whole cutscene without skipping forwards!

-M

IshimaruHayato

Jun 21, 2013
This made Hyperdismetion Neptunia look like game of the year, At least that game didnt have characters jerking around animations

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
So...

Does this have actually some murder-mystery?

If one of these characters dies and you have to do detective work, it might save this game.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
I liked the idea behind this game, i.e. it doesn't always have to be about saving the world.

But the game itself is just terrible.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
The art of dubbing really isn't an art at all to some people, is it?
"Blah blah-blah-blah blah-blah"

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
In a way, it's totally understandable that the only game to break your "We're skipping all this content in the cut scene" guideline is a Japanese RPG. The way they tell stories is just so un-Western.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Thank you for once again proving that anime style JRPG's make for the best episodes!
Hilarious!

Hampulina

Dec 19, 2009
When they said that the balloons were holding up her dress I first thought they were talking about her breasts, I then noticed the actual balloons. This made the 'structural' comment WAY funnier.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
As soon as I saw the anime thumbnail, I knew I was in for a treat ;D You guys did not disappoint!

How did you maintain sanity through 12 minutes of that? This whole game... I mean, how... why...... what!?

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
I honestly don't know why you bother doing anything other than these otaku-centric games. They are nothing but comedy goldmines.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
I have a pretty high tolerance for anime's tropiness, being a fan and all, but I have no idea what this game is supposed to be. Oh well, at least we got a pretty hilarious episode out of it.

EDIT*
I did some reading up on Time and Eternity to find out what the point of the game was and was shocked to discover that this game came out THIS YEAR! As in 2013 (2012 in Japan). I thought this was made in the early 00s. How are the animation and dubbing THIS BAD when it's so recent?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!

Full

Sep 3, 2012
"love-sick love-birds"

As a home-sick home-resident myself I feel like I can truly relate to the main characters.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
I completely lost my shit at many points of this episode and I don't think anything will ever top asking an anime tsundere
"Who pissed in your cheerios" fucking, brilliant.
Exactly. I totally lost it at that line! I thought the surprise came from how that rich ***** didn't have eyes that matched her hair color.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Oh, JRPGs...

Why must you make it so hard for me to like you?

And why does the male protagonist become progressively more prissy with every game?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
If I can't get everyone high and bang kiss them in this game, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Keith Fraser

Mar 12, 2012
WOW. Just...WOW. You guys found something even more inane and insane than Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. So...what is the actual game about? Is it 20 hours of wedding planning, cake, reassuring your fiancee and talking to her druggie friends? To Wikipedia!

*reads plot summary*

...I was not expecting that. I don't want to give too much away, but suffice to say that the bloke in that opening cutscene is not, as I had previously assumed, the main character.