Unskippable: Time & Eternity, Part 1

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
As soon as it cut to the dude and his terrible background music, I understood how this game got such terrible reviews.

And I completely lost it laughing at Graham's "What is she wearing?!" line. Completely.

IrisNetwork

Sep 11, 2013
-grabs trilby-
"AARRGGGHHHHAAAAIIIEEEAAIIIEAAAAAAAAAAIIIIEEE"
Personally, I could barely look through this hadn't it been for the fun bit you guys put in.
No comments on the guy's outfit? I think it looks like a Japanese sailor schoolgirl's e_e
Then again, there's a girl in a black bikini held up by balloons.
Was that really the first time you fast forwarded? Oh my, they're padding the story even longer with absolute pointless conversations.

Checked out the gameplay. Doesn't look like turn based combat. More like 1vs1 fighter. PS3? Animation looks like something on an old arcade machine.

Keith K

Oct 29, 2009
I feel like you guys have finally made it. Developers are making games specifically for use in Unskippable.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
This is the most I've laughed in a quite a while with Unskippable. I couldn't even concentrate at times on what you were saying and had to rewind. Well done, sirs, well done.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
I always enjoy when it when you guys do JRPGs they always hilarious.

I believe half the characters were totally tripping their brains out. The bitchy one was on cocaine. The one with balloons was on acid, or possibly was around too much helium. I don't have a clue what the one with the dragon is on, probably a combination of things.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
^^;; you know, I usually look forward to JRPG unskipables, but ... wow ... where then hell did you dig this up ...

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
When I saw it was a jrpg Unskippable I just knew it was going to be great. I was not disappointed.
you should make Unskippable for the part that was fast forwarded though.

leviadragon99 said:
Wow... please tell me this game is self-aware and is in fact a parody...
I don't think it's a parody.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
So, why was the one guy dressed as a girl? I know it's kind of a staple to make androgynous looking male characters in Japanese games, but that one could easily pass as a girl without any effort other than not opening his mouth.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Attention, voice actors: Sometimes, the only appropriate response is to roll your script into a tight tube suitable for bludgeoning and go looking for the translation team.

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
ThunderCavalier said:
Oh, JRPGs...

Why must you make it so hard for me to like you?

And why does the male protagonist become progressively more prissy with every game?
Kotaku [http://kotaku.com/5953072/tokitowa-is-a-jrpg-thats-just-fun-to-play] liked it.

But then they would, wouldn't they?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Give us the twenty minutes, you filthy casuals! Or this will be the next GPLP! If you think 20 minutes is too much, try 20 hours!

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I love it when I find out LRR has made another Unskippable JRPG. Good to hear we'll have a 2nd part.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Are you guys sure this is a game? Seems more like a movie.

Though I can't believe that dude wants to kiss before marriage. How horrible. I bet the cad wants to hold hands, too.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
who actually plays these kinds of games??? seriously
also ironic captcha "broken heart"... foreshadowing?