Unskippable: Two Worlds

SwaroG

Feb 12, 2009
They should totally do Ace Combat 6 cutscnes next. At least the 2nd mission one... because it makes zero goddamn sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0HiV-5GIk

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
The line that killed me actually didn't receive any funny remark, but you could clearly read the subtitles:
"I do not have sufficient time".

It's just the wording of that line....god, that is horribly written.

Sierra102

Feb 13, 2009
I'm confused is this supposed to be funny, I'm not being a **** but I just don't get it seriously that's not humour that's just lame comments with little relevance to whats happening. Zero Punctuation is humourous. seriously use some relevance in your jokes.

SSoneill

Dec 24, 2008
Oh God i HATED that game, their was nothing good about it at all, the acting and writing was like some b-rated saturday morning cartoon with hail and shant throwed around FAR too much, the fighting looked like some simple manchild frailing his arms in the air with his eyes closed, the graphics looked sixth generation at best, the story was just the same recycled crap worthless writers come up with when creating something about magic, dragons and evil gods in the land of [insert name], any good writer would know that stories are best when their arent 'good guys' and 'bad guys' but when their are two different ideas against one another both capable of being seen as either good OR evil. The worst part about this game was that some people had the nerve to say it was better than Oblivion (personally my favouite game) so THAAAANK you Unskippable for making fun of this unlovable game.
'The taint made me say it all' - just a little joke to end it on

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
dear god the acting was terrible. if you're gonna do fake middle english then at least commit to it.

"The village elder will be with you directly"
Me: Beware his taint XD

AmbrMerlinus

Feb 2, 2009
Sierra102 said:
I'm confused is this supposed to be funny, I'm not being a **** but I just don't get it seriously that's not humour that's just lame comments with little relevance to whats happening. Zero Punctuation is humourous. seriously use some relevance in your jokes.
You're not a big fan of MST3K, are you?

That said, weeks later, this is still my absolute favorite Unskippable video. I can watch it over and over again and lol every time. Well done, guys.

RickD3487

Apr 5, 2010
I'm not saying that I'm a professional harvester or anything, but that scything (or sickling whatever they call it) looked awfully ineffective. Like, nothing was happening there.

PcaKes

Jul 8, 2013
For some reason why I was twelve I rented this game almost every week I could. It was sooo bad, the frame rate was the worst thing ever and the story was shit, but I couldn't help myself. I have no idea why. This was a hilarious video. Verily forsooth, 5/5, tis well done indeed.