Unskippable: Venetica Part 2

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Hal10k said:
What on Earth happened to the guy who threw the sword? He was lying right there, and he's gone five seconds later. Did he just get bored with the cutscene and wander off?
I was under the impression that he was dying as he threw it.

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
-Drifter- said:
Hal10k said:
What on Earth happened to the guy who threw the sword? He was lying right there, and he's gone five seconds later. Did he just get bored with the cutscene and wander off?
Yes, but I didn't even see his body in the background when the cameraman was showing off his mad skills and doing a 360. Maybe I just missed it, but I got the impression that the soldier suddenly remembered that he left the water running and had to go running home.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Hal10k said:
-Drifter- said:
Hal10k said:
Yes, but I didn't even see his body in the background when the cameraman was showing off his mad skills and doing a 360. Maybe I just missed it, but I got the impression that the soldier suddenly remembered that he left the water running and had to go running home.
I didn't really notice. I was too busy watching the girl frantically rubbing her face on her late boyfriend.

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
-Drifter- said:
Hal10k said:
-Drifter- said:
Hal10k said:
I didn't really notice. I was too busy watching the girl frantically rubbing her face on her late boyfriend.
Please. We all know that minor cases of discontinuity in the background of a scene are far more important than what's actually going on in said scene.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Yay! Better late than ever. Another good one this week. I'm not sure how if the plate armour didn't stop the sword going into Benedict, he still somehow stopped it hitting the girl. Ah convenient physics.

Graham_LRR said:
Sorry the update was late, we're not sure why. I don't actually control that :)
I totally blame Paul for spoiling the moment again :D

GrimSheeper

Jan 15, 2010
omicron1 said:
I call plot convenience on this! We must raise a peasant revolution to storm the headquarter of the developers and proclaim a new Gaming Nation...wait, it's pretty late already...let's just have pizza instead.

sarttan

Apr 5, 2011
Hal10k said:
-Drifter- said:
Hal10k said:
-Drifter- said:
Hal10k said:
Please. We all know that minor cases of discontinuity in the background of a scene are far more important than what's actually going on in said scene.
But that soldier was the most interesting part of the scene. :(

Also, didn't she push the blade DEEPER into her boyfriend when she set him on the ground?

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Alfador_VII said:
Yay! Better late than ever. Another good one this week. I'm not sure how if the plate armour didn't stop the sword going into Benedict, he still somehow stopped it hitting the girl. Ah convenient physics.

Graham_LRR said:
Yeah, Paul!
Hal10k said:
Can you blame him?

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Paul: "Breakfast will never be the same without Benedict!"

Me: ".....OH I GET IT!"

Suilenroc said:
why did Benedict's armor not stop the knife? It's full plate for crying out loud and he didn't even toss it that hard.
My guess is Benedict wasn't actually a soldier, he may have been a LARPer (Live Action Role Player) and his armor was made out of cardboard.

kab040

Oct 22, 2010
Wait both of them saw that Dick-helmet was holding a knife/sword up to throw it and all Benedict could think of was move in front of it...not push the girl out of the way and thus saving both our lives.

Though I'm guessing that the soldier caught on fire, judging from the amount of sparks coming from his armor in part one.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Alfador_VII said:

Graham_LRR said:
I only blame Paul for the Loading Ready Run side not updating.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
TheHaunted said:
So did anyone else think that death might be a mindflayer under that cowl?
Mind Flayer is such an insensitive term. They prefer to be called "Illithid Americans"

But yes, I agree

OT: This game looks funny. Though for its lateness, I blame Paul. Again

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
You could use this sleep thing to get out of situations
"why was the video update really late?"
"SLEEP!"
done.

TBman

Oct 31, 2008
how did he lie down at the beginning? didn't he still have the sword in his back?