Unskippable: Zoids Assault

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
thats what i thought at first, but after seeing all that text i certainly wasen't getting into the mood for "Zoids".

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Good GOD that was so BORING! How could anyone actually sit through all that?! What the fuck where they thinking making a game like this?!

BluesHadal

Feb 10, 2011
I'm genuinely surprised. All the zoids cartoons I ever saw were pretty action-y and the action happened fairly fast.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Oop! Nonsensical political jargon disguised as exposition! Take a shot!
Names based on pseudo-German! Take a shot!
Ham-handed "war is bad" exposition! Take a shot!

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
After I watched the 100th episode, that guide to Unskippable Cinematics, I had to go see what Graham and Paul considered the worst opening to any game ever.

... I'm not surprised.

After their 200th episode, we should see if they've changed their mind.

Esparc

Jan 22, 2014
The cutscene is boring, but the game plays quite well. It is actually quite challenging. The story gets better as you get further along. The only thing that bums me out is the fact that one of the cutscenes, one that promises to be quite exciting, freezes every time I try to play it. Of course that is probably due to a scratch on my disc. I can skip the cutscene and keep playing so it isn't unfinishable, it just bums me out that I can't even find it online so I can watch it.