Unskippable: Zoids Assault

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Zoinks, Kind of makes it look like you're 'dizzin' your own intro (Wich by the way is one of the few i havent grown sick of yet).

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
So they sent you cheesy intros, the worst they could find...

Zoids Assault? More like Zork Assault.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Wow, that was possibly the worst cutscene you guys've done yet. Simply terrible. Wow.

G Skunk

Apr 19, 2010
Haha. Here's one for everyone who thought the Resonance of Fate intro cutscene was bad.

Still, there's gotta be a worse one out there than even this.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
G Skunk said:
Haha. Here's one for everyone who thought the Resonance of Fate intro cutscene was bad.
I hear you, man. That Resonance of Fate cutscene may have been bizarre, but at least it was SOMETHING.
This one, however... text and silence, text and silence, text and silence...then still drawings and a BORING speech...Yeah, this one was far worse than that of RoF.

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
This video was so god damn boring,that even you guys didn't manage to make it fun :eek:

NeoShinGundam

May 2, 2009
*GGGGRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Dear God, that was the most awful game intro I've ever seen. It's a pity that Zoids games can't seem to live up to their potential.

Razvex

Wtb>Good title
Apr 4, 2010
I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to endless and often droll storytelling prior and during a game.. But this was just a total snooze fest. I can't help but wonder if it stands up there as the dullest lol

Although it'd be a treat to see the entirety of this game done by Graham and Paul. Kudos once again, fellas :p

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
You boys normally have such a great segment here. This was a dull choice of a game, no matter how unskippable the scene was... unskippable and absolutely intollerable. Kudos for slugging through it. You boys really played with what little matterial you had, but this is not an episode I will be returning to. I look forward to next week as always, reguardless. ;)

("Metal Gear?!" was the highlight. :D)

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010

What an INSANELY BORING intro! Seriously, just the first few screens of text would have caused me to ditch this game, and then comes the super-lazy sketch-art cutscenes Oo. *shiver* So glad I will never have to play this game.

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
What a terrible opening cutscene--they must have really had to work to try and wring something funny out of that one.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Hubilub said:
Western badass and a doctor.

Cleef, you are the motherfucking man!
Somehow I was waiting for a joke refering to the Defias brotherhood.

Nice work guys thou the video is really lame and boring, seems the developers didnt even tried and asked a group of teenager to come up with it. Seems like an introduction to a flash game (the diference being flash games have more color and more sound and more boobs).

And why would maroll apologise jamil, jamil attacked first. Sorry guys for responding in self defense and butchering millions of you and cause billions of petasas in damage (any idea how much is 1 petasa worth in euros or US dollars these days?!)

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Spiner909 said:
Catkid906 said:
Damn that game looks TERRIBLE!

Calumon: I thought the three year war would go on for 5 years, 8 tops!
Hmm...they're changing...Calumons didn't use to be like this...

That looks like on of the old timey text adventures like in Strong Bad's dungeon keeper.
Thats because... IT'S AN IMPOSTER!

I'll save you Calumon! I brought Back up!

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
I was actually sort of quoting Left 4 Dead 1 intro (Damn it Bill! *wipes Calumon goo on Catkid*)

But now that I know he has been captured, I shall support you!

kmg90

Jan 21, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Took 2 minutes to get to a voice...WHAT THE HELL?!

This was so boring, that it was hard to sit through, even WITH you guys commenting.

This is not an Unskippable I will ever be able to rewatch.

Anyway, I believe it's actually a Strategy game.
I agree this was so unbearable I couldn't even watch the whole thing
The only highlight was METAL GEAR....

Which btw about the comments comparing to Metal Gear Solid 4, please don't compare still images and boring dialog that makes me want fall asleep to a game with stellar cut scenes (if you like a deep, well written story)

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
This is the most boring of all the cutscenes. Good thing we get to see it once so we know never to play it cuz it's obviously a horrible game.

Neotericity

Legal Assassin
May 20, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Took 2 minutes to get to a voice...WHAT THE HELL?!

This was so boring, that it was hard to sit through, even WITH you guys commenting.

This is not an Unskippable I will ever be able to rewatch.

Anyway, I believe it's actually a Strategy game.
Yeah that was almost too painful to watch, worst cutscene I've personally ever seen, even the cutscenes that show you all this cool stuff but don't let you do it aren't as bad as this, what were they thinking.