Upcoming games you're excited about!

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I got Dark Souls coming to me in mail. I'm very excited, and I don't know what to expect. Never seen anyone play it.

Llil

Jul 24, 2008
Really, the only two games I'm looking for at the moment are Legend of Grimrock and Amnesia: Machine for Pigs. Both sames look absolutely fantastic (well, we haven't really seen much about Amnesia, but you know what I mean), and Grimrock will be released next month, so that's almost here.

Everyone knows about Amnesia, but Grimrock really could do with some more exposure, so have a trailer:
That's a beta trailer so it's not finished, but still, doesn't that look just awesome.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Risen 2 is the only one that really jumps to mind. Really excited for that.

I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Enhanced Edition for The Witcher 2, but that isn't a new game so it does really count. But yeah, Risen 2, man!

malmodir

Jul 12, 2010
There are only two games I'm excited about this year. A little bit about Darksiders 2. But mostly about Guild Wars 2.

Buffoon

Sep 21, 2008
I just played through Kingdom Hearts for the first time in nearly 10 years, so right now I'm looking forward to KH3. It'll happen one day. I hope.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Diablo 3
Diablo 3
Diablo 3
Diablo 3
Diablo 3
Diablo 3
Been waiting ... for a long time :p and the latest news is pointing to a release date very soon :D

Hitman: Absolution
Far Cry 3
Prototype 2
Darksiders II
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
Prey 2
Dragon's Dogma
Sniper Elite V2
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Max Payne 3
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

XSTALKERX

Mar 10, 2012
Kyle Donovan said:
Oh, I almost forgot. Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Yes thanks for reminding me I completely forgot about it, oh and Bioshock Infinite and maybe Stalker 2.

ChaoshadowZero

Nov 11, 2009
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition
Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

Also looking forward to more news about the next Zelda games, gonna be a while for those though.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Devil May Cry HD
Bioshock: Infinite
Prototype 2
Borderlands 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Resident Evil 6

and if we're counting games that have come out this year but I haven't bought yet then:
Asura's Wrath
Mass Effect 3

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Not really excitement, more like mild interest; BioShock Infinite.

And that's it...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Launcelot111 said:
Whichever Tales game is coming out next week (I can never remember the name for whatever reason) and Persona 5
There's a new Symphonia coming out?
Please tell me a new Symphonia is coming!!

80Maxwell08

Jul 14, 2010
Guffe said:
Launcelot111 said:
Whichever Tales game is coming out next week (I can never remember the name for whatever reason) and Persona 5
There's a new Symphonia coming out?
Please tell me a new Symphonia is coming!!
You realize that Tales of Symphonia was just a game in the Tales of series right? Also it got a sequel on the wii that sucked. I said the name of the new game in my reply to him already so if you want to know it check there.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Launcelot111 said:
Tales of grace f . Your welcome .

OT: not really . None of the games coming out this year interests me . Which i find perticularly sad ( for me of course ). I'm starting to wonder if lost passion for videogames . And i just realized this right now ( thanks to your thread) .What a terrible day this is starting out to be for me :/

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Max Payne 3. Oh, how i can`t wait to get my hands on it!
It seems a bit different then the previous two, but I´m still keeping my hopes up high.

Dec 21, 2011
The upcoming Silent Hill HD remakes, the new Silent Hill (tentatively - as they've cocked up the past 5 or so), Bioshock: Infinite, Resi 6, Quantum Conundrum, Angry Birds Space....

There's loads I'm looking forward to.

And I think we're only feeling this is a "dry" period as there's been dozens of major releases over the past 6 months - most of which were pretty damn good (Arkham City, Saints 3, FF13-2 etc.)