Upcoming games you're excited about!

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Since theres still sometime to go untill Bioshock Infinite, I'm going to go with Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon city.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Right now it's-

Guild Wars 2
The Other World (The Studio Ghibli game)
Pandora's Tower
Pokemon Black and White 2
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (if there will be a PC port)

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I guess the Persona 4 fighitng game. Unofficially, Persona 5 is also something to look forward to.
I guess the expansion for The Binding of Isaac, but we'll see.

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Halo 4 seems like it will be enjoyable. Besides that, nothing. This is really a down year for gaming after last years huge releases.

wottabout

May 4, 2011
I'm mostly excited for Lollipop Chainsaw and Assassin's Creed 3. I'll wait for reviews before deciding whether to buy them, but I'm interested in seeing what happens. And I am forever patiently waiting for Beyond Good & Evil 2.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Grimrock - looks very interesting, and is different from the regular games that comes out.

Bioshock Infinite - clockwork terminators, need to say more?

The Witcher 2 update - not a new game, but an update adding several more hours of content.

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Developed by Gearbox Software, so I have some hope for it.

NewYork_Comedian

Nov 28, 2009
Still don't have Mass Effect 3 (will soon though), but like one person said, Fall of The Samurai looks really awesome.

Other than that, Assassins Creed 3 and Bioshock Infinite look promising as well.

themadmaiden

Nov 19, 2009
I'm really looking forward to Lucius. Even though the release date seems to keep sliding backwards. Also Fallout 4. Whenever that appears.

Oh and Silent Hill Downpour. Because I still haven't given up hope yet.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
80Maxwell08 said:
Guffe said:
Launcelot111 said:
Whichever Tales game is coming out next week (I can never remember the name for whatever reason) and Persona 5
There's a new Symphonia coming out?
Please tell me a new Symphonia is coming!!
You realize that Tales of Symphonia was just a game in the Tales of series right? Also it got a sequel on the wii that sucked. I said the name of the new game in my reply to him already so if you want to know it check there.
I know Symphonia is just one of them. Nintendo.
While Vesperia is for Xbox360.
But I'd like another Symphonia since Nintendo is the console I own.
And I liked the one for the GC a lot and yes the second one was a small disapointment but I didn't think it sucked.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
First of all, surprised no one's mentioned it yet and I don't know when it will be released, but goddamn am I excited for GTA V. GTA IV was an incredible, emotional, thrill ride. I can't wait to see what they do with this generation's newest technology.

Other games:
Far Cry 3
Assassin's Creed 3
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Most definitely Assassin's Creed III. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwT702zhiRI]

And I have cautious optimism for Halo 4.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
DarkSiders 2: cause i loved the first one :D

Fall of Cybertron (if there's a PC version): cause Grimlock is in it [http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2008/351/a/7/Grimlock_no_like_snow_by_limabean01.jpg]