[UPDATE] Best Buy Leaks Potential Diablo III Release Date

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Digitaldreamer7 said:
There is no lack of direction i can see. The story they have in all of the current games is great.
The micro transactions that they have do nothing to effect the game play, they just generate more money for the company. You know, Who exists to make money.

You're obviously a rabid fanboy who's not worth dignifying with a reasonable response so I'm just going to stop right here.

Digitaldreamer7

Sep 30, 2008
AndyFromMonday said:
Digitaldreamer7 said:
There is no lack of direction i can see. The story they have in all of the current games is great.
The micro transactions that they have do nothing to effect the game play, they just generate more money for the company. You know, Who exists to make money.

You're obviously a rabid fanboy who's not worth dignifying with a reasonable response so I'm just going to stop right here.
Rofl I defend a company and I get called a fanboy.

I do have some minor issues within the games they make that I don't like, but none of what you said is true. That doesn't make me a fanboy, just makes them good at what they do. What pisses me off most is the long drawn out release schedule, how long it takes them to fix bugs, that they release full dungeons and bosses to the public for testing before they go live (removes the story element and the fun of learning a new boss for me), and that they have mixed the non English speaking countries in with the English only speaking countries (it really sucks when you get a group full of people who do not speak the same language as you in a game that requires communication and teamwork, then get punished with a 30 minute lock out when you drop group.) There are other things I dislike about blizzard games off the top of my head but it has nothing to do with Activision or any of the bogus claims you made against Blizzard.

I'll read this for what it really means "I have no good points to contest you with so i'll just call you names, take my toys, and go home."

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Kind of sick of these "Estimated release dates" Because I remember seeing one of those back in late 2009, every time i go back close to the date i'm told early next year, then late this year. Blizzard shouldn't announce games to only bring them out so much later. It gets customers sick of waiting and when it finally is released late 2050, not as many people will buy on release due to the interest they have lost in the game.

agiganticpanda

Sep 10, 2008
Funny thing is, I used to work for Best Buy and dealt with corporate. The spell things incorrectly all the time in their signage.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Oh well. I don't exactly care for Diablo, but I know a couple of people that are probably sad that Diablo III isn't coming out as it said it was.

Astiahl

May 2, 2011
Random Fella said:
Kind of sick of these "Estimated release dates" Because I remember seeing one of those back in late 2009, every time i go back close to the date i'm told early next year, then late this year. Blizzard shouldn't announce games to only bring them out so much later. It gets customers sick of waiting and when it finally is released late 2050, not as many people will buy on release due to the interest they have lost in the game.
For as long as I can remember it's been "When it's done, now stop asking or I'll turn this car around, young man!"...then again I've only been paying attention for the past few years or so. :p

Xannieros

Jul 29, 2008
I hope they release the date soon, I have to request my vacation days.
I have somewhat high hopes, been watching videos of it and... it seems kinda dull.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Heh. Just posted the pic to my Facebook with "1st of Feb guys!".

I have some friends who are Diablo nuts. Lets see how far I can take this.