(UPDATE) King of Pop Michael Jackson Dies

Supernaut565

Mar 18, 2009
Yeah I'm not old enough to remember him for anything besides looking like an alien and allegedly molesting children so I don't care.

deletemeplease107

Oct 15, 2008
I at first didnt care all that much, but after watching all these shows on him now, I feel really sad. I feel bad for him, I really do.

So R.I.P Michael Jackson :/

Lithran

Sep 25, 2008
Loads of jokes flying around. A few came up not 5 mins after the news came out.

Shame that he's gone though. Then again, after the crap he's been through? Probably better there than here.

RIP

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I seem to be one of the few people in my circle of friends that isn't completely devastated.

I mean, some of my friends won't stop listening to his songs. It just doesn't bother me.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
After I heard Thriller about 5,000 times I wanted to stab myself with a ballpoint pen. Seriously people, he's dead, okay? Not the end of the world. You didn't see people killing themselves when the guy who invented the fucking polio vaccine died.

Don't get me wrong, it's sad that he had to leave behind three children, but people are acting like the fucking Messiah died.

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
dallan262 said:
good god with a face like that i would want to die
he did, he actually said, "ive got nowhere left to go, i'm better off dead. i'm done." he said this not long before he died

dallan262

Apr 24, 2008
chrisdibs said:
dallan262 said:
good god with a face like that i would want to die
he did, he actually said, "ive got nowhere left to go, i'm better off dead. i'm done." he said this not long before he died
good man if he didnt fondle kids then he woulda managed to have gained some respect from me