UPDATE: Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer is incredible. (Added my refletions and a quick guide)

Elamdri

Nov 19, 2009
What I really found myself enjoying about it is that you need a healthy mix of Damage Dealing, Crowd Control, and Debuffing to be really successful. It's not just a matter of "Pew Pew Pew, yay we win!"

endtherapture

Nov 14, 2011
I found it pretty fun.

Apart from when I tried to revive a Squadmate, but it wouldn't let me, so I died.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Huh, positive comments about ME3's multiplayer?
Excuse me, I need to go disembowel myself.

EDIT:
*preparing to plunge rusty knife into abdominal area*
*sees it's only co-op*
"oh"
*throws knife away*
"nevermind"

Elamdri

Nov 19, 2009
Zeel said:
Nope. played it. Didn't find it entertaining at all. It was kind of easy and boring. Maybe my squadmates were just good, but it was terribly too easy. And terribly generic.
No surprises.
Did you try turning up the difficulty?

ScaryAlmond

Sep 12, 2011
Love the skill required for the multiplayer not a fan of the boxes (I want to be a krogan)
really hoping they add the reaper opponents or geth etc soon but overall my experience was very positive.

Drakulea

Feb 23, 2011
Elamdri said:
What I really found myself enjoying about it is that you need a healthy mix of Damage Dealing, Crowd Control, and Debuffing to be really successful. It's not just a matter of "Pew Pew Pew, yay we win!"
My experience is similar. In fact, it kind of reminded me of World of Warcraft dungeons, in a good way. You need various roles filling various niches to get through the Cerberus salad of Centurions,Phantoms and Atlases being thrown at you.

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
I actually thought it was pretty mediocre. And I say this as an avid ME fan. I hope it'll grow on me...

number2301

Apr 27, 2008
Zeel said:
Nope. played it. Didn't find it entertaining at all. It was kind of easy and boring. Maybe my squadmates were just good, but it was terribly too easy. And terribly generic.
No surprises.
Really? It pretty much kicked my arse. I can't seem to last longer than about 30 seconds. Although I really struggled to get a game with four people last night. Guess I just need to slow down or something.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
I must agree that it was better than expected. Incredible is going a bit far, but it's far above average at least. I really need to ramp up the difficulty though, bronze is a cake-walk.

I don't think it'll be too long-lived though. Hopefully they'll slow the experience gain down to about a quarter of what it is at now, and make better use of the store (which is essentially a gum-ball machine right now). Those arguments aside, it's undeniably fun and does show that there's potential for the full thing.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Well, I wouldn't call it "incredible", but it's certainly better than I expected. I've been enjoying it.

Granted, it would be hard for me not to enjoy a game that allows me to play as a big pink-clad Krogan who roars with laughter as he wallops his enemies across the room.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
It is very fun.
I just wish that the matchmaking was better, and that I could choose what to unlock.
EDIT: Also, for fuck's sake, level 1's need to stick to bronze and stop messing up my silver rounds.

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
What the fuck was that? Why the hell did they just randomly start dancing?
OT: I still have to try it out. I've only heard great things about it though.

TheProffesor

Feb 3, 2012
I think that the gameplay is well designed. It almost reminds me of an MMO setup where you need the right team to succeed. Map design could be better, but it's not too horrible.

Has anyone noticed how awesome cryo ammo is for crowd control?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Zeel said:
The posters here are generally Bioware fanboys. Your opinion is not to be trusted when it comes to Bioware. When I play the multiplayer, then we'll see how 'good' it is.
Considering that since joining this forum you have done little besides rant about the evils of Bioware and behave in a generally obnoxious manner toward anyone who engaged you, do you really think your opinion is to be trusted any more than that of the dreaded "fanboys".

Also, it can't have escaped your notice that a great many people here have mixed or negative opinions of Bioware.