Update: New Fallout 3 DLC Broken, Again

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
You know I'm feeling less, and less burned that the PS3 didn't get this DLC with all the problems it's having.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Cousin_IT said:
all these cock ups with the DLC just reassures me that waiting till either they release them all on a CD or just plain ignoring them is the right way to go for me.
My opinion right there.
At the moment though the 360 version is not going to include Broken Steel which is a nutkicker.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I'm in the process of downloading it for the 360 as I type this, I hope nothing's wrong with it, I've been waiting so long to play this I just couldn't wait.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Ah well, I've already started downloading it on my 360 now and it's over half complete, may as well just run with it now then...

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Svenparty said:
Cousin_IT said:
all these cock ups with the DLC just reassures me that waiting till either they release them all on a CD or just plain ignoring them is the right way to go for me.
My opinion right there.
At the moment though the 360 version is not going to include Broken Steel which is a nutkicker.
But their will allegedly be another disc released with Broken steel and the rumoured, as of yet unannounced fourth DLC.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
SmilingKitsune said:
But their will allegedly be another disc released with Broken steel and the rumoured, as of yet unannounced fourth DLC.
Yeah I hope so, I just think it's a waste of money on Beths part to release two seperate disks.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Svenparty said:
SmilingKitsune said:
Yeah I hope so, I just think it's a waste of money on Beths part to release two seperate disks.
Yeah I did think it was a bit odd when the disc was annouced so close to Broken steel's release yet won't include it, OA and the Pitt aren't massive, so it seems odd to put them on their own disc, oh well.

I III II X4

Nov 14, 2008
Captain Urahara said:
*continues waiting for a Fallout 3 GOTY Edition for the 360*
I'm playing it the same way...wait and watch.
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
You know I'm feeling less, and less burned that the PS3 didn't get this DLC with all the problems it's having.
True, there's less to do, but at least it runs well, right?
The Shade said:
Xbox 360 glitches make me a sad panda.

:(
And finally...

Did you know that when one panda...

Dastardos

Jan 4, 2009
Dammit. I bought Broken Steel and The Pitt at the same time. I'm playing the Pitt and under XP I have 32526 /32500 and it wont let me level up...

God Dammit

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
Ah! So it is GFWL fault?

Good. Maybe it will stop developers from releasing their games to the care of Microsoft and pick Impulse or Steam which work better...

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
Ah if only they went the plain old fashioned bloody simple way of putting it on a disc for all the multiconsole boys and girls of the world. I belive this is the gaming gods way of showing Bethesda that hiding DLC from people is a BAD thing.

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
Just completed it, I must say the story wasn't too long but still quite fun. There were no problems for me though.

I III II X4

Nov 14, 2008
Ollie596 said:
Trys to download and play Broken Steel and it doesn't work....
The pandas weep for you.

Anyway, why is Bethesda rushing their work (aside from greed)? Surely they have some means of testing their DLC...

Derpus von Herpus

Nov 14, 2008
I III II X4 said:
Ollie596 said:
Trys to download and play Broken Steel and it doesn't work....
The pandas weep for you.

Anyway, why is Bethesda rushing their work (aside from greed)? Surely they have some means of testing their DLC...
It's already been confirmed and mentioned a couple times that this is a Games For Windows Live problem.

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
Wow, another reason to HATE Games For Windows Live. I adore the PC version of Fallout 3, I really do...Games For Windows Live has given me nothing but problems though. :(

I III II X4

Nov 14, 2008
DasMark said:
It's already been confirmed and mentioned a couple times that this is a Games For Windows Live problem.
EDIT

Damn it, I'm tired...

Telling me it's a Windows Live Problem doesn't tell me why it's screwing up...not trying to sound harsh, but still, I go back to my previous statement.

Surely they have some method of testing the DLC before it's released to the public.