[UPDATE] Ocean Marketing Attempts To Extort Former Client

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
it's like watching Mendicant Bias and Offensive Bias going at it...

:p Chiullan (and the Internet) is tearing Christoforo apart

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
*Slow clapping* What a show this is. Is he ever going to understand how big the internet really is and that everyone will eventually hear about anything he does? Chistoforo, just stop doing anything. This is getting sad now.

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Hadn't heard about this until now, spent some time reading through it all.

The wheels of justice may be turning slowly but they're moving, they're moving Christoforo. Get yourself caught in those wheels, and you'll be in alotta pain.

I have no idea why I jump to The Ripper references, but yes, I look forward to hearing of his defence in court. Also amongst the stuff I read was court documents, apparently he isn't above beating his wife. Silly 'roid monkey, back to the zoo with ya.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
this is funny. i love those drama. the guy is obviously crazy. sad thing is, most people would do the same in his place.
on the other hand, he is correct one one thing, i would never have known what avenger is if it wasn't for this drama.

P.S. capcha: ghosts, onhline

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
The stupid! It burns!

Honestly, this guy is probably one of the biggest douches I've read about in a really long time.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Is the title of the newspost accurate? I thought the guy was no longer with Ocean Marketing.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I feel so sorry for the guy who made the Avenger Controller. All because of this one big fucking arsehole.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Baneat said:
Is the title of the newspost accurate? I thought the guy was no longer with Ocean Marketing.
The guy is still "with" Ocean Marketing, considering it's his company it's no surprise...

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Bloody hell, this guy is more messed up than a sack of a drunken ferrets.

How does this guy manage to find his way out of the house in the morning? I mean, there's like, doors in the way and stuff.
Mans on 'roids... all he has to do is top himself up in the morning and doors will be no concern to him.

The problem is lack of door replacements.

This guy is obviously insane, he shits on his own doorstep, steps in it and flings it at his own fan. I'm not even sure if that's a metaphor at this stage.

FamoFunk said:
I feel so sorry for the guy who made the Avenger Controller. All because of this one big fucking arsehole.
Don't, or at least don't fret about their potential successes, the association with this asshat will fade pretty fast and I'm pretty sure Mike Krahulik will put some effort of his own into the damage control. Heck, the last few updates on Penny-Arcade had him carefully distinguish this guy from the product.

What's more, Paul did get something right... The avenger is now probably the most widely known peripheral of the year (2011) and people know it's made with good intentions.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
I wonder do we have any spare popcorn from that other thread because this is getting interesting.

OT: I remember reading about this and just thinking it would be a short thing

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Screw popcorn, I have Cinnamon Toast Crunch. [/ohthedaysofmyyouth]

Spud of Doom

Feb 24, 2011
I'm still opposed to anybody taking this to his personal life. I can't think of anything that would justify attacking somebody's family/children/whatever over something they didn't do. I do hope that his reputation and career in marketing and PR is tarnished beyond hope of recovery though.

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
I keep wondering how Paul could be so cooperative after Chiullan "requests" he do so and then I realise that EVERYTHING he's done is either illegal or grounds enough to legally fire him without question or compensation.

Really Paul? Are you trying to be every bad example of a PR guy in existence?

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Bloody hell, this guy is more messed up than a sack of a drunken ferrets.

How does this guy manage to find his way out of the house in the morning? I mean, there's like, doors in the way and stuff.
Yeah and that duvet's a *****!

On topic. This guy has to be on something, he has to be! No single person can garner this much pure concentrated stupidity without help!

Even the WBC is a team of people working to be hated, this guy makes them look like Jehovah's witnesses!

I am surprised he hasn't made his own "your argument is invalid" gif yet and just attach it to every piece of mail/tweet/message he sends out.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
I feel like it's all cooled off a bit now - He seems to be co-operating, and no fuck-ups from him since he (likely) got himself a lawyer who slapped his head and told him he was being silly.