UPDATE: Petition Demands White House Investigate SOPA Supporter

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
I'm not in politics, and my understanding of American politics is not the best... but I am pretty sure threatening one of the most powerful people on the planet is like cockslapping a bear while your dick is covered in honey, and you're standing on a pile of broken bees nests, while holding one of the bear's cubs.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
LastGreatBlasphemer said:
Torrasque said:
I'm not in politics, and my understanding of American politics is not the best... but I am pretty sure threatening one of the most powerful people on the planet is like cockslapping a bear while your dick is covered in honey, and you're standing on a pile of broken bees nests, while holding one of the bear's cubs.
Uh....... Replace bear with shark, and honey with whale blood. Bear's are scavengers and have been known to be ludicrously docile in the face of insanity. A cock slap might scare them away.
Make that 10 sharks, and give them frickin' lazer beams!

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
Torrasque said:
LastGreatBlasphemer said:
Torrasque said:
Uh....... Replace bear with shark, and honey with whale blood. Bear's are scavengers and have been known to be ludicrously docile in the face of insanity. A cock slap might scare them away.
Make that 10 sharks, and give them frickin' lazer beams!
I WANT FRICKIN' LAZER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR FRICKIN' HEADS!

OT, man this is pretty interesting, I wonder if its going to go anywhere

draythefingerless

Jul 10, 2010
hey obama, youre FUCKED YA HEAR ME? WE GOT MONEY!

obama: oh hai dodd, we measurin dicks? cause im black you know...and president.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
LoL, this is a joke right? Of course he took financial incentive... you can thank the 17th Amendment for that. It was that amendment that allowed special interest groups to take over in Washington. It was that amendment that made lobbyists worth while. Investigate him? Investigate them all, but I suppose everyone will only care about one thing at a time.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
do you need to be a US citizen to sign it? I can't believe the same guy that'll accuse google of abusing it's power is then willing to genuinly threaten people using his power!
It takes balls to be that big of a fucking prick.

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
vansau said:
Dodd accused them of abusing their power and using their power to "intentionally skew the facts to incite their users in order to further their corporate interests."
I'm reminded of a certain quote involving shoes and other feet. It just escapes me though, but I feel so very strongly that it applies here.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
damn lobbyists! i swear they really do think they are above the law. Glad to see the Petition has already reached 25k

Arcanist

Feb 24, 2010
Frostbite3789 said:
vansau said:
Dodd accused them of abusing their power and using their power to "intentionally skew the facts to incite their users in order to further their corporate interests."
I'm reminded of a certain quote involving shoes and other feet. It just escapes me though, but I feel so very strongly that it applies here.
Really? It reminds me more of a saying involving pots, kettles, and the accusations of color thereof. The exact wording escapes me as well, but I think it's just as appropriate.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
DVS BSTrD said:
Why no link to petition?
RJ Dalton said:
Or at least tell us where we can find it in case we happen to feel it's a good cause to sign in on.
Not only is it linked, mentioned earlier, but also the article says that it appeared on whitehouse.gov.

Now, can we get one for the other suspect folks? Senator Leahy over PIPA, perhaps?

risenbone

Sep 3, 2010
Frostbite3789 said:
vansau said:
Before you critasize someone walk a mile in their shoes. Because then you a mile away when you critasize them and you have the shoes.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
If anyone ever gets to argue with theists about the "intelligent design" of the world and its inhabitants, just ask them "How the hell did Chris Dodd end up in this intelligently designed world?"

Seriously.
Sometimes I just wonder if politics is like the positive side of a magnet and morons where the negative side of a magnet. There obviously is some attraction between those two. I hope Dodd gets what he deserves.

It worries me that I know so "much" about the US politics...