Upon Opening Your Browser...

Gurk

Sep 7, 2010
Facebook and/or Escapist. Depends on what sort of people I feel like talking to.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
My email is my home page, then facebook, then The Escapist, then TwoCansAndString.

And then Notch's blog :D

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
All the tabs from the last session open up automatically.

Generally, the only time I type in a URL is when I want to open YouTube in a new tab. I have it bookmarked, but typing it up is just habit. Same thing for Wikipedia, and Google. Sometimes I go to Wikipedia when I mean to use Google, for some reason, which is more or less irksome.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
I have mine set to automatically open The Escapist, Formspring and Twitter.

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
firefox 4 app tabs(open automatically)- Gmail,the escapist, diedagain.com, youtube. I usually add facebook for about 2 mins to see if anything interesting is going on. If not i head on over to kongregate or here.

Captcha
lof ntivened

lof ntivened you too, jerk

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Escapist since I want to check if I got any new messages.
I'm just quoting you so you get a message.

OT: I open the escapist, youtube, netflix, facebook, and a blank tab if I want to google something or check on a web comic or something.

EDIT: I use opera so my window opens up everything I was using my last browsing session.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Opens to the default Firefox google thing but then I open a few tabs go to Escapist, Facebook and my MMO

RabbiiFrystofsk

Oct 10, 2010
My home page is Explosm.net for Cyanide and Happiness but the first site i type to go to is Sinfest afterwards, then Facebook, then my emails and probably the news/Escapist.

danhere

Apr 5, 2010
I have whatever the hell I left open last time. Or Opera Speed Dial. Out of which, I don't even have a full 9. What the hell do people really do on the internet? :|

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
My browser is set to take me straight to The Escapist homepage upon launch. After that I usually go to Youtube.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Typically Facebook.

But this [http://phylab.mtu.edu/~nckelley/Focus/] is my home and, if it works, I don't type any URL. (Disclaimer: I have no idea who nckelley is. It is not me.)

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
Who Dares Wins said:
I have a list of bookmarks and I just "Open All Bookmarks", they are gaming related sites and webcomics.
Same here. Though I really need to consider sitting down and organizing my bookmarks, as they've become quite the clusterfuck.