Upon Opening Your Browser...

Aug 1, 2010
My home page is set to YouTube, but then I immediately open two more tabs. One for Email one for here.

I then move on to webcomics and occasionally TGWTG and Spoony.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
escapist facebook. then usually diversify based on how i feel, but those two always open

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
pfft, I don't type!

I open different tabs and open 1.The Escapist 2. Youtube 3.Facebook
all from my bookmarks bar :D

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
BlueFishie said:
The Escapist is pretty high on that list. The other is a site of a decidedly adult and niche nature, which may be a bit inappropriate to post here.
Damn intrigue.
What is it?

I usually hit up FB and Escapist then I'll do other stuff.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
My home page has been vauss.com for an extremely long time. It does nothing, I just like how it looks. I usually go straight to wikipedia, the escapist, and echo bazaar in three tabs right after that, though.

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
It will be usually opening two tabs. Escapist and Facebook. I've been checking my gmail a lot more recently too, which I should have been doing anyway, but I'm lazy. The day I decided to go ahead and be productive I got a job interview for tomorrow, go figure...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I don't have to type in anything. I always close Firefox with the tabs saved. That way, it is all here. I usually open Youtube though as I don't like having to shutdown videos as the browser warms up.