Uwe Boll Issues "Four Screens Fiasco" Statement

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
pasquinelli said:
silent hill was a pretty good game to film conversion, i thought.
Well, the first half was, until they let the acting really take over, tried to force feed the plot in teh last 10 minutes, and had the least Silent Hill-ish 10minutes ever when it ended up being a mindless blood orgy, and no subtlety.

But yeah, the bloke in the toilets was a legendary moment.

With Uwe Boll, I'm the only one on the planet that doesn't think he's a bad director from a technical perspective. I've only seen Alone in the Dark, and the shooting, lighting, acting of the main character, and just the visuals as a whole were at least to standards with any other Hollywood film.

The problem I found with the film was the story. If Uwe actually dropped his ego, hired a decent screenwriter to write a script, he could at least make a mediocre film if nothing else.

What exactly is a "stupid race"?
He's probably referring to Americans in general. His opinion, not mine.

mGoLos

Nov 7, 2007
Dectilon said:
If anyone... ANYONE doubts the complete lunacy of the big Boll, do read The Quoteable Uwe Bolls in this review: http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/rants/AloneInTheDark/
Thanks for that link. Just read the article and I qoute: "He truly is the most inept, schnitzel-sucking son of a ***** to ever stand behind a camera."

lmao