Vacation tips for England

Ambitiousmould

Why does it say I'm premium now?
Apr 22, 2012
Don't be fooled by those lying wankers who tell you to visit the "beautiful northern countryside". It's just, dull, grey and full of horseshit. Trust me, I live in the north. There is nothing here apart from people who'd kick your head in for being not from where they are.

To be honest, just do what other people have said and visit Ireland instead. There's a reason that Pub culture is so massive here. There is nothing else to do.

That said, Sheffield's alright if you're very interested in industrial history. But you have to be very interested. And not mind people banging on about steel, Pulp, the Arctic Monkeys and Henderson's pissing Relish constantly.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Spot1990 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Come to Ireland. We desperately need the money.
Don't let them see how desperate we are, dude!
Pretty sure I'm single handedly propping up your entire economy with my visits.

You're welcome.
We're already working on the statue, what more do you want?
Well we Brits normally come to Ireland for your land, women and potatoes. One of those will do, not fussy which.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Spot1990 said:
Fine, you can have Monaghan. Not sure why we didn't include that in the original bundle. Just don't take the potatoes!... Oh or the women I guess.
Ok we will take Monaghan on the condition of one bag of sexy Irish potatoes is included in the deal.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Spot1990 said:
Fine you can have one bag, but I swear to god we better not run out ourselves this time.
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
albino boo said:
I always knew that I couldn't compare to the sexy potatoes. :(
Just be grateful we got rid of Monaghan.
Couldn't we have offloaded Limerick or Talbot Street or something?

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
If you want museums and "culture" go to a Tate museum (there are a bunch, Tate modern and Britain are in London, then I think there's a Tate Liverpool or Manchester as well). Alternatively the natural history museum is incredible, and most of those kind of places throughout Britain are generally free or reasonably cheap, so you can just pop your head in. Otherwise countryside beauty type things you want to be going more North (definitely on a train, not that the trains are particularly good but you won't see anything by plane) and I'd recommend stopping off at the lake district at least for a little while.

Colour Scientist

Jul 15, 2009
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Fine you can have one bag, but I swear to god we better not run out ourselves this time.
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
albino boo said:
There's a really cheap pizza place on Talbot street, I eat there a lot when I'm broke. I'd have to renew my passport to eat there. And if we give them Limerick they'll take credit for the Rubberbandits. You got to think these things true, what place offers absolutely nothing of value to the world? Not that it has bad elements but still did some measure of good for the world, we're talking straight up pointless. Monaghan.
They have nice accents though.

Maybe we could give them Louth. Then they might unwittingly take Gerry Adams.

Colour Scientist

Jul 15, 2009
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
albino boo said:
There's a really cheap pizza place on Talbot street, I eat there a lot when I'm broke. I'd have to renew my passport to eat there. And if we give them Limerick they'll take credit for the Rubberbandits. You got to think these things true, what place offers absolutely nothing of value to the world? Not that it has bad elements but still did some measure of good for the world, we're talking straight up pointless. Monaghan.

I don't know, if we straight up give him to the Brits he might get a bit shooty.
This is true but he won't be our problem then.

We just have to keep him calm until Louth is at a safe distance.

We can distract him with trampolines.

Little Fish

Mar 6, 2015
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
albino boo said:

Hey Now you said he could stay with you guys, its not our fault you didn't ask for how long. Plus the only answer is Donegal then we'll at least have the full north collection.

On another note if you could make it over to Northern Ireland the north coast is very nice plus the giants causeway.

Little Fish

Mar 6, 2015
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
albino boo said:

Hey Now you said he could stay with you guys, its not our fault you didn't ask for how long. Plus the only answer is Donegal then we'll at least have the full north collection.

On another note if you could make it over to Northern Ireland the north coast is very nice plus the giants causeway.

Little Fish

Mar 6, 2015
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
albino boo said:

Colour Scientist

Jul 15, 2009
Spot1990 said:
We'll organise a Bee Gees reunion show, and when he's leading his double life as Barry Gibb that's when we'll make the deal.
He's not going to be happy,

I hope your cheap pizza is worth all of this.
Little Fish said:
Sorry got a bit excited there with the 3 posts
You blew it. :p

Colour Scientist

Jul 15, 2009
Spot1990 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Spot1990 said:
We'll organise a Bee Gees reunion show, and when he's leading his double life as Barry Gibb that's when we'll make the deal.
He's not going to be happy,

I hope your cheap pizza is worth all of this.
Little Fish said:
Sorry got a bit excited there with the 3 posts
You blew it. :p
It's a fiver for a pizza, chips and a can of coke. I'd give Britain my mother before I'd give them Talbot street.
Five quid?

What is this magical place?

Normally when I walk through Talbot Street, I can't look at anything for fear of accidentally making eye contact with someone.