Valve Hires PS3 Developers

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Hubilub said:
I guess this is good news. But I'm not that hyped up. Valve games are, and will most likely always be, best on PC.
Ugh, hate to sound elitist but I agree. Although Valve does make console games, they're sloppy seconds from the PC.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
HG131 said:
No! Bad Valve! Keep to your word! I hate people that say one thing and do the other. I also have a strong... dislike for the PS3.
Stop being such a fanboy. OT: It's about time. Can't wait to fight the infected, without having to go round to my mates house.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
This is...interesting, to say the least. Valve is one of the few previously dedicated Microsoft companies, but if they become just any third-party studio...I mean, what with the new Mac support and everything...It's certainly a good move for Valve. And for the gamers yet-unwelcomed to the Valve party. I'm just curious to see how Microsoft likes the idea.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Valve isn't making shit for the PS3.

They're just hiring Naughty Dog people to fuck with our heads.

"Are they making one? Aren't they making one? We gotta to find out."

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
This is quite interesting......

Though it's happened 3 years ago.

Sadly, I don't think this would change VALVe's relationship with the PS3 much.

inglioti

Oct 10, 2009
HG131 said:
No! Bad Valve! Keep to your word! I hate people that say one thing and do the other. I also have a strong... dislike for the PS3.
i really don't understand fanboyism even when people try to hide it.

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
Maybe they'll be announcing something sooner than later? According to kotaku, they have been with Valve for a while now? I wonder...

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
HG131 said:
Since when is branching out and expanding your horizons for more money a bad thing.

OT: My thoughts on the matter. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnHksDFHTQI]
My thought exactly.

Never listen to a guy who looks like