Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Meh, they'll kill themselves by 30 anyway

Why? Because there's no market for washed-up Teen Actors from Disney films (and I use "Film" lightly)

They'll turn into the kind of stars who you can book for a Primary School assembly for 2 quid, and they'll show up and talk flamboyantly about their glory days

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
My respect for Efron is rising..."Its either the Xbox or me." What kinda bullshit is that?

I also don't understand the disdain for Zac Efron either. He is actually a decent actor. He was pretty damn good in 17 Again.

Nov 28, 2007
Mr.Pandah said:
My respect for Efron is rising..."Its either the Xbox or me." What kinda bullshit is that?

I also don't understand the disdain for Zac Efron either. He is actually a decent actor. He was pretty damn good in 17 Again.
Because he got his start on the Disney Channel. It's the same thing with Shia LaBeouf. He did good in "Disturbia", and he apparently was pretty good in "Eagle Eye". But people still see him as "that kid that was on 'Even Stevens'." Oh, and he was great in "Holes".

Sahasrahla

Nov 18, 2009
galletea said:
Empty eyed Disney clone? That's not very nice. Zac Efron seems to be the only actor under 30 with half a soul these days. Give the boy a break, Disney movies are where the money's at.
You people never moan about how vacant all the women are.
Because, sadly enough, vacant women still function in the only capacity in which we have use for them. Better, in a way. Not being sexist, just pointing out that the qualities men look for in women are a bit... narrower than the inverse.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
what i would do in the souless zac's place"Biznitch(i dont say biznitch its just used as weak censorship) pick up a controller and cover my flank!!!!"

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I would pick the X-BOX. I mean having a significant other is is all well and good but sometimes gaming is better. Plus, games won't cheat on you.

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
Well, she obviously needs to get a set of these:
Problem solved!!

[sub]either that, or the girl needs to learn how to distract her man from the TV/PC screen...[/sub]

Coaxill

Dec 22, 2009
wooty said:
Xbox live or screwing Hudgens?
Wow, what a difficult decision to make (if I were just lobotomized)
Not a difficult choice at all. I love you call of duty :D

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
Give 'er the back of your tentacle! (Kudos to those of you who get the reference. You BBC3 weirdos :p)

But seriously... He might as well choose video games. I'm sure there are countless shallow harpies teenage girls out there that would love to go out with him. Hell even if there aren't, he has money. He can buy a girlfriend.

Note: That last statement was not referencing prostitutes. Just an off the wall statement that was not meant to be taken seriously :p

paiged

May 23, 2008
Wow, and I thought she had a few insecurities when she started taking nude pictures of herself...

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
I would say: "Can i finish dragon age first?"

Yeah..My nerdiness just went +2.

Stylish_Robot

Dec 29, 2008
Xbox or Hudgens sex?....does it have to be one or the other? Surely a man of his IQ , well okay, a man should know that you can multitask. Sex while playing Xbox, sheesh, not that hard

NeuroticMarshmallow

Nov 18, 2009
Granted video game addiction is bad when it interferes with life in general.But the day I give a crap about the problems of these the vapid physical manifestations of everything thats wrong with entertainment(see also-the rest of the disney channel stars.) is the day I purposely start chewing on shards of glass covered in barb wire.

granted. I do love disney...Just...not...all of it

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Doc Theta Sigma said:
Give 'er the back of your tentacle! (Kudos to those of you who get the reference. You BBC3 weirdos :p)

But seriously... He might as well choose video games. I'm sure there are countless shallow harpies teenage girls out there that would love to go out with him. Hell even if there aren't, he has money. He can buy a girlfriend.

Note: That last statement was not referencing prostitutes. Just an off the wall statement that was not meant to be taken seriously :p
Was it the Mighty Boosh?

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
dalek sec said:
Doc Theta Sigma said:

Was it the Mighty Boosh?
*High fivez*

You win the pop culture token. You may pass it on when you see fit.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
well, he's normal*empties anti-clone Tommy gun and stows it* so call off the hounds.
but I think there is a lesson here: don't play to many video games. they're fun and all, but if I had to choose between Alex Vanes and a real girl, I would choose the real girl. and can we just wait until some "magazine" that the stalkers that make up the paparazzi finds out.
later, the same day
"paper or plastic, sir" *camera zooms in on us weekly or some shit* "venessa hudjins leaving Zack Eferon because of the evil scourge of video games that is destroying this great country where you're aloud to go through other peoples garbage and take they're panties to say that the man slept with someone else, just to sell a stupid rag I wouldn't wipe my ass with!!!!!!111111111ONEONEONEONE"
you have been warned

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
MR T3D said:
bwuhahahahaha

my respect for efron went from 0 to 1.
seems logical if we assume that they don't do much physically together, she being the denier of the action.
Agreed.
Empty Disney poptart #1 knows how to have a good time at least.

Dude, she's already sent him her nude pics...she being as shallow as she is, I doubt there's very much more to be gleaned from their relationship.

And Zac, have a ball.