Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
This seems dangerously close to celebrity gossip. I think I need to go shower now :p

Seriously though, Zac seems a little crazy to ignore such a sexy girl for a game. Although, she may be a total *****. If that's the case, I don't blame him at all.

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
MR T3D said:
bwuhahahahaha

my respect for efron went from 0 to 1.
seems logical if we assume that they don't do much physically together, she being the denier of the action.
My thoughts exactly. And while Hudgens may be hot, this only serves to prove that a girl's personality is far more important.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
oh good if he is busy with games then we won't have to see him ever again

YAY!!!!

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
"Computer Widows" are an old phenomena. Personally I think it comes down to whether she's interested in him, or his attention and the things he can do for her.

My immediate guess here however given the Disney angle is that this is being staged to make a point. Disney jumping on the whole "gaming addiction" thing for the sake of attention, and seeming active in a current issue. This stage however is a bad sign because Disney has a tendency to pick the winning side of most societal issues, as it is their business to be popular. Of course given the lack of action by the gaming industy in general more or less makes the multi-front attack a sure victory simply by a lack of serious opposition.

It's also noteworthy that should there be major action taken against games, leading to a reduction of "Hardcore" gamer titles and behavior, as well as a ban on ultra violent and sexy titles, Disney would stand to benefit. Disney produces a surprising amount of software directed at kids and casual gamers, a lot of which is overlooked because of more "serious" games. Without their games competing for the attention of kids, tweens, and teens with the current range of titles (including sadly enough M rated games due to a lack of parental supervision), they could become a major force. The Disney name implies safety and wholesomeness despite the occasonal scandal, and with far less competition their studios and experience with that kind of "family" software could see some major success.

Too early to consider that a definate, but consider where these celebrities are involved Disney DOES sort of stand to benefit (or so I would guess) from a collapse or reduction of serious gaming and titles. I can see where the timing is perfect to have their spokespeople project this kind of message.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
qbanknight said:
she's bitchin that he's acting like a normal 22-year old male? wow, some girls cease to amaze me
*looks at his 27 things girls like to lie about thread*

Yeah, I'm not surprised.
Jaredin said:
wooty said:
Xbox live or screwing Hudgens?
Wow, what a difficult decision to make (if I were just lobotomized)
Seriously. I know which I would choose...
I know what I'd choose, I'd kick her ass to the curb. I've got no problems being single if it means eventually finding a cool gamer girl to go shoot aliens with.

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Maybe I was a little to hard on Zac, im seeing a different side of him. Lets face it, relationships that form because of characters in movies arent really about relationships, they are pressure put on by media and people (yes I said it PEOPLE)

Good for him for breaking, what is considered by some, the norm

See I on the other hand have a girlfriend who is human and knows that every now and then I need "guy time" to chill with the homies and knows that sometimes this means nothing more than playing Fallout 3 into the wee hours of the morning while talking to my room mate....

I get the best of both worlds XD

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Interestingly enough, Zac Efron also likes Death Note [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneOfUS].

Even though I'm not overly fond of the guy, it's good to see he's One of Us. ("ONE OF US! ONE OF US!")

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Wait, why is this news? Also, despite how much I hate him, I'm on Zac's side. More elaborately, I'm on the videogames' side.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
So one pretentious disney person turns out to be a bit normal while the other just makes themselves stupider and that much more conceited and stupid

sigma2

Nov 18, 2009
It is going exactly as I have planned.

Once we start taking over the minds of celebrities that we shall take over the media, and then the WORLD!

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
I hate Disney and her shitty films but i always found Hudgens to be hot, but i'l still probably choose the Xbox 360.
I found her hot aswell so I would 'hit that' then choose the 360, win win.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
But we kick'm to the curb unless they look like mick Jagger...

IM sorr where was i?

Hmm, Id choose Venessa over Xbox.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

Unfortunately for Hudgens, I think she may be operating under some misconceptions about what it is to be 22 and male. When I was that age I routinely ignored my woman while I was playing videogames, and I played a lot of videogames. I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard; she may be disappointed to learn that Efron, in spite of his wealth and fame AND THE FACT THAT HE IS AN EVIL CLONE FROM THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF MY PERSONAL HELL, in many ways isn't all that different from the rest of us.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
He is Zac Efron. Let her dump him and he could find a girlfriend thats ten times hotter over Xbox Live. If she is that threatened by a console, she should look inside and stop thinking that if he stops playing it will fix their relationship because if a console is enough to make you want to end it, you won't last long.