Video Game Character You Associate Most With?

theSteamSupported

Mar 4, 2012
- Prefers working alone
- Prefers excitement over comfort
- Not very social, but still friendly and kind
- Considers problem solving to be superior to optimism/pessimism
- Likes playing around with the newest toys
- Supports scientific and technological advancements
- Likes to explore unknown territories
- Has a dreamy mind

I try to come up with as many things as possible that I share common with a certain bounty hunter. Someone who has suffered way too long from traditional storytelling techniques. She has thus been coming of as either an empty vessel or a victim of blatant Shakespeare worship.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
The Rookie from Halo: ODST any day. Like the Rookie, I like to take on seemingly insurmountable challenges by outsmarting or outstrategizing them, plus I know what it feels like to be lost and alone, and have to make your way alone for a bit.

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
At the risk of sounding completely full of crap, Vincent Valentine.

And not because he's a gun-slinging loner bad-ass with an awesome cape and gauntlet, either.

I identify with Vincent because he's outwardly calm most of the time, but still has a barely controlled monster just beneath the surface.
He's also intelligent and logical, but FAR more cool than I'll ever likely be...

Aww... I'm sad now...

Arionis

Oct 19, 2008
Ashley Loveless from Battle Fantasia. His story, particularly the last paragraph, I find painfully familiar.

It's actually become my bio in my XBOX LIVE gamertag. xD;

Brown Cap

Jan 6, 2009
Joe Capelli from Resistance 2

Easy to piss off, Loyal, but doesn't show it, reckless and edgey.

Except I'm not as badass

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Probably Junpei from Persona 3.

I'm lazy, play video games, and I couldn't stand school, but underneath all that I'm also a nice guy.

Only difference is I'm also quiet and thoughtful, and I don't have a kickass embodiement of my personality thing that let's me beat shit up.