Video Game Lines That You'll Go on a Killing Spree if you Hear One More Time

TheHappySquid

Feb 2, 2011
This was a triumph....

I like Portal, and I even enjoyed the song at first, but it has the worst fanbase in existense. STFU about this song, singing it in your whiny high-pitched voice doesnt make it funny.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Need a dispenser here!
Need a dispenser here!
Need a dispenser here!
And most of the things generic soldier-person #1,2,3 say in Fallout NV as well.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
I would say "Stop! you have violated the law!" but it just never stops amusing me..
Alssadar said:
And most of the things generic soldier-person #1,2,3 say in Fallout NV as well.
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

[HEADING=1]Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter[/HEADING]

Drall

Jun 23, 2011
Three Dog was cool at first...but he got so annoying after awhile...

"People of the Wasteland, let me ask you a question...have you ever seen...a TREEEEEEE!?!?!?!"

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

Also, "I WILL DESTROY YOU!", or anything Harbinger says.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
mctaylor said:
HEY! Listen!
Look Out!
^This. This. And oh yeah this.^

Every time I hear this I rape a fairy... The worst part of it is that now in the new 3DS version, not only does Navi give pointless advice she actually gives the comment "Hey are you tired? maybe you should take a break, don't forget to save though." When I am ready to put down my 3DS (which went flat twice today already) I'll do it without you abusing me to listen to you!

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
mctaylor said:
HEY! Listen!
Look Out!
^This. This. And oh yeah this.^

Every time I hear this I rape a fairy... The worst part of it is that now in the new 3DS version, not only does Navi give pointless advice she actually gives the comment "Hey are you tired? maybe you should take a break, don't forget to save though." When I am ready to put down my 3DS (which went flat twice today already) I'll do it without you abusing me to listen to you!
I'm gonna just leave this here....

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Drall said:
Three Dog was cool at first...but he got so annoying after awhile...

"People of the Wasteland, let me ask you a question...have you ever seen...a TREEEEEEE!?!?!?!"
'Hey, next time you're in the neighbourhood why don't you pop on down the studio: 3Dog's toaster's been on the fritz.'

This is the reason I did Agatha's song - so I didn't have to listen to this (from memory).

'BREAK THE LAW ON MY WATCH, WOULD'YA?'

'My name is Bolo Santosi.'

Enemy spy plane, incoming!'

Wanderer787

Mar 14, 2011
"Hello there, I don't know if I can help you, but I'll try." Or basically any other male wood-elf from Morrowind - MOST. GRATING. VOICE. EVER.