Video Game Name Generator Game

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
I kid you not, this was what I got on my very first click

Ready? i'll put it in titles so you don't miss it.

[HEADING=1]Violent Sewer Dystopia[/HEADING]

I can see it now,
Violent Sewer Dystopia (Xbox 360).

I refuse to describe it because I didn't even know there could be a Sewer Utopia; and "Violent"?

[HEADING=3]Low G Square Dancing Simulator[/HEADING] - was my second click. This one doesn't need a description. I'll just add - it's a kinect game.

OR how about: Erotic Motocross in Space?

dragonsshunter

Dec 22, 2011
Death-Defying Wrestling - The Card Game

im not even sure what to say to this. it sounds so bad but i would want to play it like big rigs

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Romantic Mall Conquest

Two lovers, separated by a mall. Only in defeating the dreaded mall cop and his goons, can they be reunited once again!

I also got this:

Silly Harpoon Zone

I dont even know

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
Catholic Dating Detective
You must spy an innocent girl without being detected and prevent all premarital sex.
Retry: Teenage Mind Control House
You must lure teenagers to your house, so you can mind control them with your immovable mind control gun.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Mary Kate and Ashley's Demon Princess
Is the duo supposed to take down a demon princess before she kills her mother and take her crown?

Perverted Ninja
The title speaks for itself.

Angry STD Universe
Ew. Just... ew.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Furry Workout - The Dark Project

Basically, it's F.E.A.R., where furry scientists strife to create the first true furry, by genesplicing humans and animals. A small unit of furry-haters is sent to investigate, only to clash with the prototype furry that is wreaking havoc.

Unremarkable Motocross Brawl

A game where the goal is to look as uninteresting on a motorcycle as possible, by obeying traffic rules, being polite to the elderly, and not tuning your bike.

Kirby's Nudist Apocalypse

Ew.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Postin' again, because these are just too much fun.

It's a Mad, Mad Nuclear Hoedown.

Welcome to Fallout vs DDR! Emerging from the Vault, blinking in the harsh glare of the sun, you stumble out, ankle-deep, into a world far different to any your forebears ever knew. The Geiger counter on your wrist clicks away softly to itself. You tremble, feeling the slow burn as you inhale your first breath of radioactive air. You close your eyes. The beat begins to pulse. A tap of the foot. A twitch of the fingers. A smile begins to form. You hear the soft footstep of a fellow traveler as they approach you.

"Hey stranger. Wanna dance?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Australian Desert Nightmare.

Manic koalas. Emus with blades for feet. Parakeets that jabber to themselves, whispering of the horrors you will experience when you're taken onto Ayers Rock. A slavering pack of hunters follow your every move, tracking you with ease, looking for another sacrifice.

All you're armed with is your trusty Boomerang, Didgeridoo, trademark Corked Hat and your faithful pet Platypus, Steve. Is this really a game of stereotypes, or is it just a feverish dream? Who cares? All you need to do is raise your head, face the oncoming hordes and drawl two words.

"G'day, mate."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWII Snowboard Reloaded.

Best rail shooter/extreme sports game ever. Fight the Nazis while nailing some gnarly slopes, dude. Comes complete with an epic soundtrack, fusing with perfect grace the contemporary music of the 1940s and the carefree punk rock of the extreme sports scene. Check out for the awesome finale when you snowboard down a black run against the best boarder of them all, Hitler!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Bingo Pro.

These are the numbers you're looking for.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Japanese Stunt Odyssey. Now that sounds like an awesome game where you work as a stunt man.

Super Kabuki Co-op... I got nothing...

Lair of The Fashion Overlords. Seems like a stealth game where you're going to assassinate designers.

Amateur WWII Corps. Words are failing me...

Elderly Prison Planet. Best one so far. Could be a simulator I guess. Running a prison planet for the elderly, preventing escapes, suicide and other deaths.

I thought people were just making up some of the crazier names. I guess I have been proven wrong. This is brilliant!

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
The Harlem Globetrotters: Graveyard Extra

The Harlem Globetrotters are dead, persumably murdered by that one team they beat all the time. You now must resurrect all the members of the Globetrotters by playing basketball games (in a graveyard) in which the losing side is sacrificed to bring them back.

Jewish Tank Inferno

The Jews are back and this time, they're back for blood.

Hillbilly Vocabulary Hero

Learning hill folk vocabulary has never been so fun as in this game.

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
Monty Python's Kitchen Crime Scene Investigation.
You play as one of the lovable pythons in solving a number of dastardly cooking crimes! such as, Is that parrot actually dead? and who stole the bloody biscuits!

Username Redacted

Dec 29, 2010
Sensual Grizzly Bear Stadium
Rating: AO
Platform: PC
Genre: Dating Sim

Premise: Take part in various furry themed sporting events to try to win the heart of your beloved.

Masters of the Platypus Spies
Rating: M
Platform: PS3/360/PC
Genre: FPS

Premise: This one practically writes itself as it's basically 'Hitman' but with platypii instead of some bald twat.

Fantastic Vampire Trainer
Rating: T
Platform: PS3/360
Genre: Sports Sim

Premise: League Manager but with vampires...duh.

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
"Zombie Buddhist Shack"

Think "Dead Island" meets "Skyrim", but in Tibet.
You are trapped in this HUGE monastery, and you have to find weapons and words from ancient Buddhist prayers inscribed on statues of Buddha.
You can combine these weapons into more deadly ones, or combine the words into various special attacks to fend of the hordes of zombie monks.
There will be a noclip mode available from the start.

shrimpcel

Sep 5, 2011
Heroic Drug-Dealing Detective
Adventure game, you play a detective with one hell of an addiction!

Deranged Rollerball in the Salad Kingdom
The spiritual sequel to "Rock of Ages"

Save Yourself from the Military Palace
Another adventure game, pretty straightforward

Red Hot Writing Carnage
Hack and slash using a pen

Battlefield: Driving Rider
The newest entry in the Battlefield series focusing on vehicles!

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Legendary Burger Riders
What else could it be other than a Mario Kart Klone featuring mascots from various fast food joints?

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
[HEADING=1]Incomprehensible Manlove Symphony[/HEADING]​
[small]oh god why....
I don't even...[/small]

I have no idea what to say about this. I hope that I wake up soon, though.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Transvestite Bandicoot Dungeon
You really don't want to know, but you want to play it!

Fisher Price Mind Control Fortress
Kids just stare at the pretty screen colors and patterns, after they "win" they attempt to take over the local government.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Unremarkable Manlove Showdown
I think they already made this game but called it Army of Two for some reason.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Alcoholic Equestrian Fest:
Oktoberfest hits Ponyville hard, and you have to defeat Discord before... the thing happens.

Rise of the Chainsaw Phonics:
You use the Guitar Hero controller to play music and call zombie to you, then lower it to kill them.