Video Game Name Generator Game

AwesomeNinjaPowers

May 31, 2009
Heavy Karaoke Crusade

Instead of Hack and Slashing your way through hoards of 11th Century bad guys you are a wandering minstrel using song to cause them all to be crushed by the power of your music

Actually I'd play that game

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Subterranean Yeti Daredevils!

A puzzle game with 2D graphics featuring yetis. They have to get through dangerous underground caverns using various tools; Springs, teleporters etc. Can be multiplayer with different coloured and shaped Yetis. A Pink one with a bow and little skirt, a blue one with a hood and just his glowing eyes showing , a yellow one with shades and a sun hat and a fat green one with a trilby.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
Subterranean Midget Overlords.

A Minecraft expansion which involves a dystopian civilization of upper class of midgets who horde diamonds and redstone to keep the lower class from crafting diamond tools and advanced technology, and to prevent them from crafting.... freedom.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
trollax said:
I found this funny link http://videogamena.me and had an idea.The game is you generate a name and describe it.
Here's mine
Star Wars Blood Horde
An FPS.
A horde of beings made of blood are attacking
Ah, this thing is back for revenge, I'll bite, though if I remember correctly the last thread like this got stopped or something because no actual real discussing was being done.

Secret of the Worm Live

Hmm, I find this dirty somehow.

Nostalgic Army Punishment

Or, "Every bland shooter on veteran".

Educational Lizard Rangers

The Whitehouse was looking into making some educational games, I think they can start with this one.

Topsy-Turvy Caveman Rescue

What's topsy-turvy, the caveman, the rescue, or the levels in the game? Hmm, maybe all three?

Boring Chicken Empire

I don't know how they did it, but they managed to make a game with chickens boring, I give it one star.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
Double Wheelchair Ransom
your wheelchair bound brother and his weelchair bound friend have been kidnappend asnditsd up to you to raise the ransom
Sleazy Breakdancing - The Dark Project
you are a former break dancer but by a twist of fate you must return to the game to stop a massive government cover u[

Hillbilly Nudist vs. Street Fighter
the tittle describes it all

In Search of Farm Rage
your a treasure hunter in shearch of the mythical farm

Strategic Death Tycoon
cant say it better than the name

True Crime: Snowboard Destruction

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
Lazy Hitman at the Olympics

Help Agent 47 beat his apathy and win the Olympics!

Grimy Transvestite DS

Umm...

Hip-Hop Sushi Showdown

Some musicians fling wasabi at each other?

Mario's Night Rampage

Mario reveals his true colours as a sexual predator!

Narcoleptic Fighter Bastards

Battle your foes and your desire to sleep!

Astral Hillbilly vs. The Space Mutants

Starcraft 2

Oct 11, 2011
The Sims: Bobsled Squadron

In the midst of a decrepit economy, Rogue Squadron has been forced to use Bobsleds in order to defeat the Empire....Oh...and by the way, you have to feed them.

Mighty Pokemon Annihilation

Only THE BEST POKEMON GAME EVER....set in an apocalypse era Kanto, controlled by the tyannical Elite Four...and the Pokemon don't faint, they DIE.

Killer Pokemon: The Lost Levels

The sequel to the awesome game: Mighty Pokemon Annihilation!!!! Now that he has finally freed Kanto from the Elite Four, Ash must now conquer Johto...IN ORDER TO SAVE IT from a new enemy: Team Rocket.

Sonic Doctor

Jan 9, 2010
Regnes said:
Erotic Caveman Massacre
Angry Sushi Forever
Killer Yak Starring Mickey Mouse
Battle Death Story
Cyber Golf Football
Dirty Donkey Rider
Morbidly Obese Raccoon Soldier
Panzer Biplane Basketball
Drug-Induced Unicorn II
Hitler's Lacrosse Police
Britney Spears' Bong Incident
Perverted Cooking - The Revenge
Incomprehensible Stapler Camp
Mickey's STD Interceptor
Hardcore Chicken from Planet X
Scooby Doo and the Baking of Doom
I think this is why the last thread like this was stopped, people were just posting names and not making a discussion out of them.

I've got to say you got some dirty sounding games in that list.

Now some more from me:

The Secret Weapon of the Spork vs. Street Fighter

It's the epic battle between Ryu and a cybernetic spork.

Intelligent Hippo vs. Capcom

Boy, Capcom is reaching with their "vs." series, and still they are screwing with us, because this game doesn't have Megaman either.

Occult Monster Truck Stars

Doing their best to open the seventh circle of car hell.

Generic Internet Vengeance

I think they could have just called this "Troll".

Twisted Hamster Insurrection

Fluffy is one sadistic little critter.

The

Jan 24, 2012
Deep Space Bastards

Pheonix Wright: Driving in Busytown

Go Go Business Pinball

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
I got MegaMan's Pokemon Studio.

The pokemon league is one of the biggest entertainment events of all time, but nobody has gotten to see how it is operated... UNTIL NOW.

You are mega man, part time hero, full time event planner. Your job is to stock the gym leaders teams, and defend the league from the sinister DR wily, and ultimately try to keep profits up for another year.

However, contestants are finding the competitions to be dull, no more interesting than the street battles they normally get in, you need to spice it up.

This leaves you with one question, upon finding a TM defeating a robot master, Do YOU take the ability, and grant yourself more power to stop Dr wily, Or do you give it to the pokemon, to keep the competition going.

gewata

Mar 21, 2009
Nudist Dinosaur Combat.

Just...
I don't even want to go there.

Also, Duke Nukem: Gnome Online.
I would play that.

Deadly Manlove Bandit.
So a gay bandit with murderous ejaculate?

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Bling Bling Shotgun Smash

A third person Brawler Where you use a shotgun to shoot and beat up your enemies. You earn money to buy jewelry to wear that provides stat bonuses - the more ostentatious and showier it is, the better it is, so the most powerful players are encrusted with bling.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Beautiful NASCAR in the Bayou

I don't even know what that would be about besides NASCAR and being in a Bayou.

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
Political Gimp Deluxe

The complete version of the hit 2012 stealth action RPG game, you are an extremely succesful politician's kinky sex slave, who must work their way through over 30 hours of exciting missions and stunning set pieces, including The White House, The Houses of Parliament, and many more. Political Gimp Deluxe has the player aiding the politician in all of their 'private activites', all the while evading the press, journalists, housemaids, or anyone else who poses a threat to the integrity of an entire political party.
New DLC adds over 5 hours of extra content, including new levels, new bosses, and hundreds of new 'outfits' to collect.
Coming may 2012. (We can only hope)

EDIT: Got one called 'Violent Love Blast'.... I don't think I want to go into that one.

Goro

Oct 15, 2009
Country
Australia
Underground nudist crime scene investigation ...... But would he finally take off his shades?

Sonic Doctor

Jan 9, 2010
GundamSentinel said:
Indian Makeout Plus, The Care Bears' Mafia Dystopia and Christian Ostrich Training... Who has been making this generator?
I'm guessing it is made up of an algorithm that takes words from how ever many real game titles the creator put in, and several other choice random words.

Stoic Helicopter Squadron

You won't see these pilots cry and break under the stresses of war. The fly in and get the job done.

True Crime: Workout Rage

Remember the dojo sections of "True Crime: Streets of L.A.", well it is a game of that, but it is the parts we didn't see, where Nick Kang works out too much, stubs his toe and becomes the Incredible Hulk. Considering how strange the first game was, I'd believe it.

Screaming Submarine Shack

"WANT TO BUY AN NICE RIDE IN ONE OF MY SUBMARINES!! THE RIDE IS VERY RELAXING!! I NARRATE THE WHOLE SIGHT SEEING TOUR!!"

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
"Catholic Princess Crusade" - the next God of War IMO
"Vampire Pirate Showdown" - Kinect/Move/Wii shovelware or an above average XBLA title
"Kosher Music - Total War" - no idea what this would be like
"No One Can Stop the Sushi Turbo" - Japanese rhythm game

And finally

"Children of the Octopus vs. The Space Mutants" - GOTY

EDIT: "MTV's Transvestite Online" - almost sounds like a real thing, scarily enough
"Battlefield: Hamster World" - this MUST be the next Battlefield game