Video Game Name Generator Game

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Burst6 said:
wacky pony of the deep.

It's something involving my little pony i bet.
Wacky ponies of the deep!
Wow watching that was kinda painful...

Phoenix Wright: Sniper Punch-Out!!
Does anything need to be said?

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Star Sniper Vengeance. Pretty self explanitory. You play as the galaxys best sniper-for-hire, on a galactic oddysee to track down the people who screwed you over and left you for dead. Features a full free roaming galaxy full of missions for you to undertake to earn money to upgrade your ship and weapons, as you search for the man who betrayed you.

Cyber NASCAR boy. Futuristic NASCAR racing game. Work your way to the top and become the champion NASCAR racer!

Wacky Cardboard Paratroopers. A 3d, comedy turn based strategy game in the vein of Worms, set in world war 2. Features over the top weapons such as the explosive bowling balls, the Boombox of 1000 Decibels, and the devastating Blue Whale Strike.

War of the Spelunking Domination. Minecraft meets Total War! Lead one of 7 different sub-terrainian nations to victory in this intense mining/tactical RTS game. Build massive underground fortress cities, dig expansive tunnels in your search for precious ores to fuel your nations war industries and use the geology and landscape to your advantage as you collapse immense caverns atop your foes and divert and direct magma to burn them out.

Actually that last one sounds pretty good.

EDIT; Surprise Bong of the Blood God. BONGS FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Mettking

Mar 17, 2011
Galactic Desert Warfare

A more generic FPS name I could not think of. So I rerolled a couple of times and got this:

Insane Transvestite Task Force

...Ya, I'm making "Sweet Transvestite" the theme song. The only part I can't think of anything to make the game about is how to fit the Insane part in...unless the task force's job is to stop insane transvestites.

yankeefan19

Mar 20, 2009
Got another good one: Primal Karate From Outer Space. Space Gorillas, Space Monkeys, and other such Space Primates are taking over the world with their rare brand of Primal Karate. Only you, Jane Goodall, after studying Chimpanzees for 45 years, have the knowledge required to match them at their Primal Karate.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
"Drug-induced shopping from outer space"

In this game, you are tasked with buying a list of items from the grocery stores before time runs out, this includes having to seek out the items, and waiting in line at the deli. You win once you have all of your items at the checkout.

Every time you play the store layout will be randomized, and other factors including low gravity, blurred vision, etc will come into play.

The game also has a multiplayer mode, which can be played as co-op versus with teams of 2 where one person has the shopping cart and the other player has increased movement speed. or versus With up to 4 people. First person/team to check out all items wins!

Bigbomb94

Sep 3, 2011
True Crime: NASCAR in the Middle East

There's crime involving NASCAR while taking place in the Middle East.

I would so buy that.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Bizarro Insect Horror. - Pretty self-explanatory. A horror game about bizarre insects. Probably alien in origin...

Ultraviolent Monster in the Desert - Also pretty self-explanatory

Shameful Ninja Invaders - A tower defense game with ninjas instead of towers. You have to stop the other (shameful) ninjas from bring shame to your order, via murder.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Some more:

Horrifying Piano Detective
A game set in the universe of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, where you are a detective of a rather terrifying appearance who must investigate the murder of a person via a piano being dropped on their head.

Fabulous Chipmunk from Outer Space
I don't know what to say about this game, except that it's clearly aimed at the growing homosexual pet-owning nerd market.

Create Your Own Hovercraft in Crazyland
A flash game - you get all the tools you need and plenty you probably don't to create the weirdest fucking hovercraft you can possibly manage.

Super Sexy Programming Deathmatch
...I got nothing.

Mr. Jackhammer Universe
Duke Nukem is so 14 years ago. There's a new sheriff in town: Mr. Jackhammer. Follow his manly adventures as he roams the universe, shooting aliens, blowing shit up and banging hot chicks.

The Sims: Shark Offensive
The sims just got a lot more interesting.

Queen of the Booty Through Time
About a time-travelling pirate queen (possibly with a nice arse, if you're into bad puns). An RPG, mayhaps?

Pixellated Barcode Syndrome
The horrifying new epidemic sweeping the world. Only you, and a team of fellow crack scientists, can save the world from... whatever the hell this syndrome does to people.

Dangerous Burger Expert
America: The Game.

yankeefan19

Mar 20, 2009
Last one: NCAA Scorched Earth on Wheels. Making a sport out of burning land while driving. Of course, this is just the collegiate level. Once you reach the Pro's, entire states worth of farmland get burned!

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Regal Ice in Africa
Based on the movie of the same name, follow Regal Ice as he travels through Africa!

Dwarven Cheese - Collector's Edition
Now with all the DLC! Including 20+ all new levels of Cheesy goodness!

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Magnetic Battle Wasteland

Play with magnets to deadly effect... gather powerful magnet weapons in your quest to destroy the insane clown gang in the post-apocalyptic world of reversed polarity.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Malty Milk Whistle said:
Binnsyboy said:
OhJohnNo said:
Geo Da Sponge said:
Well, I got:

Elegant Florist Offensive

That's just too perfect. I don't even need to come up with a description for that, it just speaks for itself.

Too perfect indeed.

[small]Game of Thrones joke[/small]
HAH! Knight of Flowers!

they made him gay with... I think Robert's squire?

Colonial Lego Advance: A lego adaptation of the eradication of the Native Americans by European settlers... made kid friendly!

Hindu Lightning Inferno: A third person game similar to God of War, but with Hindu deities, and the protagonist (obviously) controls fire and lightning!

Monster Batman Brawl: Batman fights all the famous monsters. Godzilla, Cthulu, Susan Boyle... you name it!
i got little lion lord......i wonder who that reminded me of.

Star Wars: Chase in the Middle East.

I can't think of anything that doesn't sound racist...

About69AngryMidgets

Feb 4, 2012
Demonic Donkey Deluxe
You are a devil summoned onto the planet but take on the form of a donkey. Thus you bring hell, in the form of one epic kick of fiery pain.

Since its the deluxe version you get free donkey summoning stuff.

Sincendiary

Jul 12, 2011
Amish Hamster Choreographer

A lover of dance in a community that hates dancing even more than they hate electricity, you must teach your animals to dance! You start out with a donkey, who promptly kicks you in the head and puts you into a delicious coma where everything looks seizure inducing anime and hamsters talk to you in Japanese. Those hamsters JUST GOT SERVED by the gerbils from across town and they need your help to regain their street credibility by pressing the appropriate directional arrow in time with Polka music!

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Trendy vegan combat is mine not sure how it goes, but it is vegans who are like douches/trendies and then they fight one another.

FatalFox

Jan 18, 2012
"Hitler's Jetpack of the Deep"
hmm; you play Adolf Hitler going on his undocumented adventure under the sea to wipe out Jewish mermaids, armed only with a rapid fire harpoon, scuba-gear and a jetpack.
It's an underwater sidescroller similar to techno kitten where your underwater "jetpack" helps you thrust upwards to avoid rocks, sharks, jewish sea-mines and other obstacles. Throughout the game Hitler will fight numerous jewish enemy types and bosses, before ending it with battling his mother (wasnt she jewish?)

I guess..

Dresos

Jun 17, 2011
Final Fantasy Mahjong Overlords
I guess it's Final Fantasy... with mahjong.

Communist Frog Remix
Uhm...

Wrath of the Castelvania Fantasy
Some sort of wierd fanfic I guess.

Combat Katana Corps
Now this sounds like a real 70s-80s game!

Fantasy Tennis Solid
Stealthy monster slaying tennis at it's best.

and my personal favorite: Mega Man's Pokemon Crime Scence Investigation
Shit just got real!