Video games ARE causing violence.

sean360h

Jun 2, 2010
Robert Ewing said:
There is no rise in violence. The only notable rise in violence is in Africa, and of course they are famous for being avid video game players.

People have always been violent, it's just that the media reports about more, and more these days. My grandparents tell me about 1950's London, how it was more dangerous to live there than Kabul today. And video games weren't even invented. But nobody knew about the amount of gang crime, murder, rape, and general anti-social behavior in 1950's London, because nobody wanted to know about that stuff. They wanted to know the good things, and only the good things.

I think in the time we live in, violence in first world countries is slightly less so than a hundred years ago. We've come along way, and of course there is still a lot of violence, but it's not video games... not at all.

And protip: Violent people like violence. Games offer that in ample supply, logic = cooltimes.
he was being sarcastic he was saying that games literally cause violence eg that the game case or the Xbox literally gets up and murders people and breaks the law
read more than the title and other peoples posts before making a long winded speech

sean360h

Jun 2, 2010
i found my xbox dead one morning with a wii nunchuk going through the shell after searching for my wii to have a talk with it i found my pc getting attacked and raped by my wii and now the system is full of viruses that i cant get rid of
my PC has never been the same since :(

K V MAN

Sep 20, 2010
*whimpering in complete fear*

demon's souls...demon's souls demon's souls demon's souls demon's souls demon's souls

dark souls? *watches trailer*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HooterNanny

May 19, 2010
I once literally raged so hard that I knocked myself out by running at a wall, like something out of a slapstick sketch. Except painful

Strange thing is, I've never really raged again, I've completely mellowed out when it comes to video games

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Dirty Hipsters said:
Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

...is that...manga Hitler? XD
There's actually a hentai manga about Hitler called Mein Kampf. I haven't read it yet, but it seems...interesting.
You don't say... A HENTAI manga no less. About Hitler. Called Mein Kampf.

I'm sorry....words fail me at the moment. Let's just say that the human mind never ceases to amaze. /euphemism

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Manji187 said:
Dirty Hipsters said:
Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

There's actually a hentai manga about Hitler called Mein Kampf. I haven't read it yet, but it seems...interesting.

I'm sorry....words fail me at the moment. Let's just say that the human mind never ceases to amaze. /euphemism
lol yeah I didn't even know all that, I just found the picture and thought it was too glorious not to use.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
twistedheat15 said:
Manji187 said:
Dirty Hipsters said:
Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

lol yeah I didn't even know all that, I just found the picture and thought it was too glorious not to use.
Relax man, your picture is actually from a political satire manga in which political leaders play mahjong against each other (I did some google searches). And in which Hitler goes Super Saiyan Aryan...

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
twistedheat15 said:
Manji187 said:
Dirty Hipsters said:
Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

lol Yeah I didn't even know all that, I just found the picture and thought it was too glorious not to use.