Videogame characters you share your name with.

Cr33dl0rd

May 5, 2011
The only one i can think of with my name is the parasol in Super Princess Peach, Perry.
Because it's quite an uncommon name in games i thought it just took my DS name.

Also, since Phineas and Ferb became a hit a lot of people ask me where i am...
that joke gets old...
real fast.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Vanitas likes Bubbles said:
No.... none that I can think of. Apparently Caleb isn't a popular name either but I know 5 Caleb's at the school I go to.
Caleb is the name of the main character in Blood and Blood 2. :)

However, none here, I'm pretty sure.

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
Tingle's brother David in Zelda Windwaker.

My first name is David, and I used to name my videogame characters accordingly. For years, I thought that Tingle's brother was named after the player character.

True story. ^^

throwmeawaykid

May 18, 2012
Harry Mason, Alec Mason, my shepard Mason Shepard (yeah i know its cheating but i don't care!) and probably many more.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
This guy:

And I'm damn proud of it. /sarcasm

Although in all seriousness he's a pretty cool character. He's the only one who doesn't turn on you to serve his own interests, and even helps you out near the end despite your past conflicts.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I share a name with a young girl character called Chloe in Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility and Harvest Moon Animal Parade. I haven't come across any others called Chloe yet.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
I was sure there were none with my name but then I remembered this lady:

I had completely forgotten her name, too.
So... yeah.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
My name is Jacob Smith (most of the time).

If it's both first and surnames you're looking for, this is the closest I can find.

In the Point Lookout DLC for Fallout 3, there was a cave with two guys in it called: "Jacob Humboldt" and "Rip Smithy".
In Mass Effect, there was a ship with someone on a life support machine called "Jacob" and a doctor called "Dr Smith".

If it's only the first name, the name Jacob is used quite a lot.

In Mass Effect 2, the first squad member you get is "Jacob Taylor", he's also in the sequel.
In Halo: CE(A) and Reach, a pretty important naval officer is called "Jacob Keyes"
In Borderlands, there is a gun manufacturer called "Jakobs" (not sure if that counts).

That's all for now.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Daniel, as in Daniel from Amnesia... That made it a bit more scary when you've got Alexander cursing your name by mid to late game.

Alexander does like to throw the word "Daniel" around now thinking about it... If he talks to Daniel he'll always address him by name 99% of the time even when a simple "you" will do.

"are you alright?" becomes "are you alright Daniel?" if you see what I mean.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Can't think of any. If anyone knows any characters called Josh let me know ^_^ :p

Lucian The Lugia

Nov 4, 2011
There's one in particular that comes to mind when I think of "Tom..."

Oh yeah, and I also know there's a cat villager named Tom as well.

As far as my internet alias (Lucian) goes, I often get jokingly called "Lucien" by all the Fable fans. xP

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Well there's this guy...never mind the picture, it's Joe from Mafia 2.

I don't know of any other Joe's in video games and I'm kind of pissed that this is the only other Joe (that I can think of). I fucking hated this guy, it seemed like everything he did in Mafia 2 fucked you over.

edit - HOLY SHIT! I FORGOT THE BEST ONE!

JOE FUCKING MUSASHI!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Why, Jack Shepard and Jack Hawke of course!
Jack from Madworld, I guess. I can't really think of that many right now, even though I know there are more.