Videogame characters you share your name with.

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Although it's spelled differently, the only character I know with the same name is Dane Vogal from Saint's Row 2.

TrevHead

Apr 10, 2011
The TVR Sports car manufacturer is actually TreVoR shortened so I guess my name gets into a few racing games

Dreadman75

Jul 6, 2011
The only one that comes to mind is Dylan from Dino Crisis 2. I actually thought he was a pretty good character all things considered, especially at the very end of the game.

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
My names Daniel, so the best I could come up with is the Protagonist from Amnesia: The Dark Decent!

Great, as if the fear itself didn't give me enough reason to not play it!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Why, Jack Shepard and Jack Hawke of course!
Jack from Madworld, I guess. I can't really think of that many right now, even though I know there are more.
I can think of a couple.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Zhukov said:
hazabaza1 said:
Why, Jack Shepard and Jack Hawke of course!
Jack from Madworld, I guess. I can't really think of that many right now, even though I know there are more.
I can think of a couple.

A woman and a guy known for his vast amounts of complaining.
Thanks, Zhukov.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
The Wykydtron said:
Daniel, as in Daniel from Amnesia... That made it a bit more scary when you've got Alexander cursing your name by mid to late game.

Alexander does like to throw the word "Daniel" around now thinking about it... If he talks to Daniel he'll always address him by name 99% of the time even when a simple "you" will do.

"are you alright?" becomes "are you alright Daniel?" if you see what I mean.
What what about when your name is Alexander? Then it gets creepy...

Bellerophone

Nov 30, 2009
I've got Jill from Fire Emblems 9 and 10, and Jill Valentine from Resident Evil. I thought that was all but I googled it and apparently there's a videogame called "Jill of the Jungle." o.0

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I share my name with a somewhat minor character from Twilight Princess: Colin.

Even before playing that game I've always been fond of that character because of our shared name.

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
That one new guy in resident evil 6, Jake. And Jacob from mass effect 2. My true name is Jacob, but Jake is what I prefer.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
I know a guy called "Isaac Clark-Jones", and he is the most british guy ever.

I have never come across anyone else in media, film or real life with the name Shakrah.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Well, for you who have played TES:Oblivion...

Martin Septim

Other than that, there's the guy from The Punisher named Martin Soap, and apparently the lead character from Spec Ops: The Line (which is named Martin Walker).

I can't think of any other characters though...

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
Kormac the templar in Diablo 3. I was shocked, I have never seen my name anywhere else.

Nobodyman

Jun 5, 2009
The only major character that shares my name is Adam Jensen from the new Deus Ex. Shame there are not enough Adams. Except for that one guy in Other M.