Videogame characters you're afraid of.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
the houdini splicers in BioShock, because you'd be shooting them one second and the next, they're behind you kicking your ass

l3dger

Jul 31, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
the houdini splicers in BioShock, because you'd be shooting them one second and the next, they're behind you kicking your ass
totally agree, playing that this morning and was like wooo whats happening with this dude lmao

Aux

Jul 2, 2009
PirateKing said:
The Regenerators from Resident Evil 4. Without a thermal scope I wouldn't stand a chance against them...even with a thermal scome I probably wouldn't stand a chance against them.
I hear you there, those things gave me the creeps. I can't remember how many times I died in that area.

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
the first time one of those hands from OOT came down and grabbed me i nearly shat myself cause i didnt know about the shadow getting bigger and it was so sudden.

Also when i play Bioshock i play with all the lights off and in a confined area when no one is home, houdini splicer teleported away while i was going around the sewers didnt appear and was like invisible or something a reappeared directly in front of me.

also when the splicers acted dead and got up i pooped i really paused the game and went to go wipe myslef (not really lol).

Magnaflame

Nov 30, 2008
Pyramid head seems to be quite popular. I mean, fear wise. He's good at that. Faceless, voiceless, mysterious, powerful as Jesus Christ with a bottle of orange slice. Yeah, he's too good.

Van M

Jun 15, 2011
Arcyde said:
the beserker from gears of war 1 would freak me out when it was charging down the hallway right for me
aaaaaaaand sidestep! "CRASH" WOGHAAAA thmp thmp thmp thmp aaaand sidestep. you're safe dude. just remember that they turn like granny in rush hour traffic (i.e can't)

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
*ahem*

[hr]

OT: I don't know if it is a specific character per-say, but when I was but a young'un, ReDeads from Ocarina of Time used to give me nightmares. Like, serious, legitimate, nightmares. It took me a while to get over it.

However, can you blame me? Look at this thing:

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
loophole92 said:
I forget their name but the weird zombies in Ocarina of Time that hug your face
So simple, felt so out of place in hyrule but yea, for it's time, and my time, hell yea. Creepy as hell. Good call.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
loophole92 said:
I forget their name but the weird zombies in Ocarina of Time that hug your face
So simple, felt so out of place in hyrule but yea, for it's time, and my time, hell yea. Creepy as hell. Good call.

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
Giygas from earthbound. but then again, who isn't afraid of giygas? he is the most disturbing, eerie and plain scary thing in existance.

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
I didn't start playing games with potentially scary characters until I was into my teens and past the age of being scared by simply seeing a character. Though one place that always creeped me out was in the old Pokemon Red/Blue games. Many many years before ever seeing the creepypastas about it, Lavender town always bothered me. Whenever I'd go there, I'd go into a building ASAP to avoid having to hear that music for very long. Only now do I know just why that was a good thing...*shudder*

haaxist

Sep 21, 2009
Any giant spider. Any. Spider. At all.

Also Moira from Fallout 3.

But perhaps the scariest character ever is Broken Neck Woman from the Fatal Frame series. I remember one time she popped out of nowhere in a place she shouldn't have spawned in, and I screamed my fool head off and mashed every single button on my controller. And then threw it away from me.

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
The Great Fairy in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... Pointy tits *pukes* the laugh didn't help either...
The one in Twilight Princess wasn't bad though.