Videogame Cliches Quiz

Dumb_Joe

Feb 3, 2011
6/10 for me but considering i havent played a lot of the mentioned games i say i got lucky :p

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
What happened to the thing on the quizzes that lets you see which questions you got wrong?

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
80%... I think that's a new high.

And massive props for mentioning one of my favourite games growing up, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds.

Long live my geocities website I made in a summer camp about it! I think I still have it somewhere, stored on 2 or 3 floppies.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
SomebodyNowhere said:
Edit: also the first time I saw the game for this quiz I thought it said "Glitches" and thought the 404 was kind of funny
Same here. I was a bit perplexed for a second.

Th3_Gus

Sep 9, 2009
I think that the author of this quiz should look up the definition of "Cliche". This quiz was terrible.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
These aren't Cliches. This is more like trivia for games I've never played before :\

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
Sylocat said:
I got a mod warning for a "low content" post? Wow, if "one word/low content posts" are against the rules, then the March Madness threads are going to have so many grayed-out posts, they'll look like the stripes on my cat.

*rubs hands together* Oh, this is going to be a fun March Madness...
Did you not read the rule changes (the ones they make you read before posting) for MM? The "low-content" post rules are "off" for MM threads.

OT: 100%... Over the course of almost 10 minutes. I didn't google anything, I swear. Just slow.

Reeeeeeeally slow.

Caffiene

Jul 21, 2010
The wording of the movie-based games question is a little weird...
From what I can tell the earliest one was based on the movie, but wasnt actually licensed. So asking which was the first based on a movie license is a little confusing.

Accountfailed

May 27, 2009
Disappointed, expected questions on humorous reoccurring set pieces in video games, not a history pop-quiz! Quizmaker needs to pickup a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word cliche.

Also, I'm getting sick of the obligatory "how big is you star wars boner?" question in these bloody quizzes. I hate star wars! rabble! rabblerabble!