Videogames Invade Reality in Pixel Inspired Short

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
That was awesome. The editing was amazing it almost looks real when the building falls after the tetris blocks destroy it and same with all the damage.

fer1wi

Jun 4, 2009
Catkid906 said:
Looking for that Commodore 64 logo... Must Find it!

Calumon: Oh, here we go again... Jack Must do something. *sighs*

kesslerparadox52 said:
Didn't catch the Commodore 64 logo, though. Watching again now.

LWS666 said:
i've watched this like 3 times, where is that C64 logo?
Pause at around 0:49. It's at the entrance to the subway. Funny thing is, I didn't know the C64 logo. I found out 'cause of the name.

Anyone else think this is a creepy video? Don't get me wrong, it was kick-ass, but, with the entrances to the subway gone, those underground will starve/suffocate. Also, those in the buildings attacked by the Tetris pieces were erased from existence. Am I the only one thinking this?

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Awsome, simply awsome.

Although, funny considering how upbeat the music is, when hundreds of people are dying (Offscreen)

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
that1guy said:
Anyone else think this is a creepy video? Don't get me wrong, it was kick-ass, but, with the entrances to the subway gone, those underground will starve/suffocate. Also, those in the buildings attacked by the Tetris pieces were erased from existence. Am I the only one thinking this?
Nope. Like I said, in some ways it's resoundingly negative. It depicts wanton destruction by villains, heroes, and inanimate objects. About the only one not actively destroying things is Frogger. First cars are destroyed and their occupants seemingly disintegrated, then buildings, then the city.... And in the end the entire planet gets turned into a single monolithic and featureless block, implying death of everything.

It's really kind of depressing once you start thinking about it.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
The only way this could've been better would've been if the Blue Bomber had made an appearance.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
This video deserves an award. Like, Oscar-level award. This is just as kickass as that guy who did 100% stop-motion LEGO with a hundred things.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Awesome

Although I'm afraid you were beaten to the punch by Doomsday Arcade, to an extent

Nevertheless, this was epic

Raineheart

Mar 23, 2009
What was the music in the video?

The video was kick-ass, the music just made it even more kick-ass.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Awesome video. The editing job is absolutely mind blowing.
Is it weird if one of my favorite parts was the credits?? Ahh, the good old arcade days... ;)

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
[HEADING=2]AWESOME![/HEADING]
I don't know what to say to make me look intelligent, I'm too overwhelmed by awesomeness at the moment..

[SUB]I saw the C64 logo instantly the first time I watched it. :D[/SUB]