Vin Diesel Chokes A Bird In Debut Riddick Trailer

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
looks like pitch black with a little change. but might watch it anyway. i enjoyed both movies, so i think i will enjoy this one as well.

Tien Shen

Mar 25, 2010
The imdb summary states,
Left for dead on a sun-scorched planet, Riddick finds himself up against an alien race of predators. Activating an emergency beacon alerts two ships: one carrying a new breed of mercenary, the other captained by a man from Riddick's past.
Adding in that Karl Urban is listed in the cast, Riddick definitely takes place after Chronicles. It's very likely that things did not work out for Riddick as leader of the Necromongers.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Riddick and Starbuck? Damn, this looks badass.

And silly Earnest, that's no bird, it's quite clearly a reptile.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Nimzabaat said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Oh a prequel, that's nice.
Just hope it turns out better then Prometheus.
Sorry, I have to ask. What makes you think it's a prequel? It has Karl Urban's character Vaako from Chronicles of Riddick in it.
Oh, really? I just figured with the way Chronicles ended, and the fact that somebody had to have captured Riddick in the first place for Pitch Black to occur.
Johns is the one who captures him before Pitch Black.

Parattchi

Sep 25, 2008
Programmed_For_Damage said:
I'll see your "Rad" and raise you a "Gnarly". It looks remeniscent of Pitch Black, crossed with the non-necromonger part of Chronicles Of Riddick, which is a good thing. Plus I know I won't need to persuade my wife to come and see it with me.

Please tell me that Batista's not in it. There's a merc in the trailer that looks a lot like him.
That's because it IS him. Batista's in it.