Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
arcainia said:
MaxTheReaper said:
arcainia said:
Jamithicus said:
She WILL end up with a fat, hairy (but rich) millionaire with a tiny piece. Who is also a virgin.
Exactly.
What I wonder though, people obviously seem interested in this (even if most of the bids are a joke)so what I wanna know is, what is so wonderful about doing a virgin? I mean, is it such a turn on to do a girl who's most likely not going to enjoy it, bleed, and very likely cry at the end of it? >_> It all sounds like a very gross experience to me. Unless if you're a sadist or something I guess...either way I hope she ends up with some sort of mental trauma.
Personally, I just have an issue with the idea of having sex with someone who has had sex with someone else. It just seems...well, like you said, very gross.
I don't have sex because I don't want to. I've gotten offers from some of the sluttier girls when I used to go to school, but I'd rather perform open-heart surgery on myself. It's just a matter of taste, I guess.
It's not like it's a moral thing. Morals are silly for silly people.
Well, realistically, it's going to be hard to find someone who's still a virgin in this day and age, even when they're very much not slutty(not saying it's impossible, but you know). But I can understand your part. It's kind of like...buying a used toy?; I dunno. Either way though, I think I would like to be with someone who actually knows what the hell they're doing. Or atleast know that they're going to be in the long run with me to be able to learn it.
That's why I plan on being single for pretty much forever, yes.
Think of it more as...eating food someone else already ate and threw up. You wouldn't eat that if you were starving, because it's disgusting.
That's basically how it is to me.

EDIT:
Railu said:
Erana said:
Tempting, but no.
My virginity is just as valuable, thus I shall give it only to the one I deem worthy.
To me, that's way more empowering than auctioning it off. Frankly, I hated to date promiscuous women. I could never fully trust them.

If you've gone this far, don't stop now. Your husband will love you and respect you more for it. Call me old-school, lame, whatever I don't care. The only person who should be empowered by sex is your partner.
If you're lame, I'm lame right there with you.
me three!

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
I am not surprised that this is happening but I am surprised at the cost... What kind of scumbag would pay that much for a one night stand? I mean yes shes good looking but dammit 3.5 mil? It truly is sad that this is going on but one question... Isn't prostitution illegal, if so then why the hell is this in the news yet allowed to go on? Next headlines probably "Crack dealer makes millions through deal".

arcainia

May 16, 2008
Jagers1994 said:
A 22 year old virgin? I bet shes a man.
Possibly. But you know, there are plastic surgeries that can make you a "re-born virgin". She could be doing this again a year from now. And heck, with the money she made she could throw in plastic surgery so that no one would recognize her.
IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN.

Lord Hattie

Feb 2, 2009
As soon as I saw that she was doing this to get her way through college, I thought "Wow, new spin on it."

Then I saw that she was doing it for Women's Studies. I broke out laughing. Then wondered what women's studies actually were. But I detect a social experiment or a basis of an essay here.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
arcainia said:
Jamithicus said:
She WILL end up with a fat, hairy (but rich) millionaire with a tiny piece. Who is also a virgin.
Exactly.
What I wonder though, people obviously seem interested in this (even if most of the bids are a joke)so what I wanna know is, what is so wonderful about doing a virgin? I mean, is it such a turn on to do a girl who's most likely not going to enjoy it, bleed, and very likely cry at the end of it? >_> It all sounds like a very gross experience to me. Unless if you're a sadist or something I guess...either way I hope she ends up with some sort of mental trauma.
Personally, I just have an issue with the idea of having sex with someone who has had sex with someone else. It just seems...well, like you said, very gross.
I don't have sex because I don't want to. I've gotten offers from some of the sluttier girls when I used to go to school, but I'd rather perform open-heart surgery on myself. It's just a matter of taste, I guess.
It's not like it's a moral thing. Morals are silly for silly people.

Brother? Where have you been?

uncle-ellis

Feb 4, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Okay, so she's a whore.
What's new about that? I mean, she's a bloody expensive whore, but at the end of the day people are still paying money to fuck her, so I'm sure as hell not going to respect her as a person.
Or think of her as one.
You don't think of her as a person because she's a whore.

:/

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
MaxTheReaper said:
I'm pretty sure that's what was implied exactly what I said, yes.
That's actually pretty messed you know. Find better things to judge people for, if you're going to judge them.

Joselyn

Feb 5, 2009
Without being incredibly gross, how will the buyer enen know if his/her purchase, i.e the girl's virginity, is authentic??? lol:)
Besides, is she really worth that much???

uncle-ellis

Feb 4, 2009
Easykill said:
MaxTheReaper said:
I'm pretty sure that's what was implied exactly what I said, yes.
That's actually pretty messed you know. Find better things to judge people fo, if you're going to judge them.
I agree.

Paedophiles are not people,
Child murderers are not people,
Whores are.

InsanityWave said:
I had my virginity ripped from my soul along with alot of sperm cells
Lol