Vive La Resistance! Down with the Holiday Council!

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Friends! Escapists! Fellow Citizens of the Internet! Lend me your Monitors!

The Holiday Council has been exerting their tyranny on these forums for too long! Christmas was fine but Valentines Day is taking things too far!

Join the Cause! Add a "Vive La Resistance!" somewhere on your Avatar to show that we will not be pushed around by these Holiday Husslers!

Down With Tyranny!

Down with the Holiday Council!

Vive La Resistance!

We Fight for FREEDOM!

This is all intended in good fun, sort of like Larenxis and her "opposite" threads about Jam and Wilson. It does serve a purpose however, I disagree with having holiday avatars for things like valentines day and Easter and reserve my Holiday-ness for National Days and X-mas. I intend to show Humorous and Harmless opposition by modifying my own avatar and being all "revolutiony" on this thread. Keep in mind though I intend to play the part of a fiery revolutionary on this thread but only this thread, don't polute the other boards with what is intended as a fun little counter thread please

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Great, piss on my bonfire why don't you. I like the holiday theme. We said we'd do more than just christmas and don't force people to take part.

And I don't like the term Holiday Hitler at all.

Edit: Oh now add the disclaimer eh.

Higurashi

Jan 23, 2008
Behold the black rose on my avatar, and know that I shall be your adversary. As iain62a has said, we obviously have the power. ^_^
That aside, wow, this was so predictable. x)

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
Do we get special avatars?

I just need the incentive, they offer me a cool picture of something I may like.

You? You offer me nothing but obscurity, something I already have on these forums.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Bah, a true rebel needs no motivation but freedom and the knowledge that he has righeousness on his side!

Don't be a coward! Join the cause!

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
We at the Holiday Council won't stand for this!
Prepare to fall 'neath the weight of holly, roses, and other holiday paraphernalia!

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Baby Tea said:
We at the Holiday Council won't stand for this!
Prepare to fall 'neath the weight of holly, roses, and other holiday paraphernalia!
The power of the people will show you and all your compatriots! We shall not be silenced!

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Hookman said:
Raise the flag of revolution! Bring 'em all on! We will win in the end!
That's what we need, a flag! Anyone got photoshop?
Well, I made this one for Escapia, the country thread, but I think it will work just as well for this.
Doesn't mean I won't be holiday-ing, though.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Valentine's day isnt a holiday any more! Its just a way for business to make money out of couples, (If you love someone why do you need one day to show it?)

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
someone photoshop me a penguin with NV googles and I shall be the Sam Fisher of the resistance ! Also Vive le restiance (sp) is way to big for an avatar we need a smaller whatever. Or you could just put VLR I suppose, anyway someone photoshop what I put above please, cause I suck with it.