Vive La Resistance! Down with the Holiday Council!

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
The point about a logo for avatars is well taken, and I myself noticed that Vive La Resistance is too large...

The Black Rose is a little difficult for the time being, so we'll just go with VLR for now, it serves the purpose.

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
meatloaf231 said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Hookman said:
Raise the flag of revolution! Bring 'em all on! We will win in the end!
That's what we need, a flag! Anyone got photoshop?
Well, I made this one for Escapia, the country thread, but I think it will work just as well for this.
Doesn't mean I won't be holiday-ing, though.
PedroSteckecilo said:
Bah, a true rebel needs no motivation but freedom and the knowledge that he has righeousness on his side!

Don't be a coward! Join the cause!
Ok,

Meatloaf, I believe you just took the rise against symbol and made it so that you can only see the fist.

And Pedro, you have no idea how to win over swing-posters.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
Is anyone keeping tabs on the members of each, like, I don't know a scoreboard or something. At this point I'm forced to assume the holly council is wining simply out of the amount of people who have posted on that thread.

Oh and I guess that I'm by default a member of the anti-holly revolution, sorry holly guys but last time I checked Black Bart fought the man, not abided by his rules. Although I guess that also means that if the revolution outgrows the holly council I switch affiliation again, well in the mean time, Vive la revolution!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Bah, a true rebel needs no motivation but freedom and the knowledge that he has righeousness on his side!

I was the original rebel.
However, I lost a bet, and then got drafted into the council.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Ranooth said:
fluffylandmine said:
And Pedro, you have no idea how to win over swing-posters.
Is cake and hugs a good incentive? :D
I figure we'll be able to modify avatars and offer more incentives once we get some Photoshoppers willing to do so... currently however most of them are part of the Holiday Fold.

As well my Avatars don't seem to change quickly... I made up a good VLR! one and uploaded it, but as of 3:05 PM mountain time it hasn't changed

Erana said:
PedroSteckecilo said:

I was the original rebel.
However, I lost a bet, and then got drafted into the council.
We shall raise a shrine in your memory once we are victorious then.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
If someone can create an altered version of my avatar, as I do not know how, I will gladly join.

Vive La Resistance!

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
Mstrswrd said:
If someone can create an altered version of my avatar, as I do not know how, I will gladly join.

Vive La Resistance!
I like his thinking, if you can make me a che` panda or an animated man walking on a ball of fluff and exploding with the word 'Viva La Resistance!' coming from the smoke haze(I have expensive tastes, or at least hard to please),and I'll join you in a heart-beat(as soon as you get photoshoppers of course.)

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I don't have the capacity to edit avatars myself really, just Microsoft Paint... which sucks. Anyone else have the means to arm the soldiers of the revolution?

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Gimme a break I'm working on it, The Holiday Council started small as well.

But given as my own avatar won't bloody well change it might be a while.

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
Richard Groovy Pants said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
I don't have the capacity to edit avatars myself really, just Microsoft Paint... which sucks. Anyone else have the means to arm the soldiers of the revolution?
Hmhm...

Every capable Photoshoper I know is already recruited by the Holly Council. I think you're out of luck here.

You've got the spirit. Just not, you know, the weapons. It'll be a pretty quick battle I'm guessing. Meat for the cannons and all that.
What happened to all of those Aussies that made terroristic threats towards the holiday councils precious Gerald?

Really they had Jim Doki, Indigo Dingo, and a few others I fail to remember for the time being.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Richard Groovy Pants said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Hmhm...

Every capable Photoshoper I know is already recruited by the Holly Council. I think you're out of luck here.

You've got the spirit. Just not, you know, the weapons. It'll be a pretty quick battle I'm guessing. Meat for the cannons and all that.
I'll arm the loyal members of La Resistance with MS Paint modified avatars myself if I have to...

Once I get home from work

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Anarchy, Anarchy, Anarchy!!

They Valintine-afied ma' cookbook. Now it's my turn to strike back.

P.S. You might want to move this to the Games & RP section