Wait just a second.. We were wrong! Gaming is bad for kids! (Well in my experience)

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
kordan11 said:
Sorry for the bluntness mate, but if you let gaming get in the way of all the things you wanted to do... it's not the games' fault.
This is probably the best answer.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
I hold Final Fantasy VIII personally responsible for causing me to nearly fail grade 8. However I do not hold it responsible for causing me to take seven years to graduate high school (it's supposed to take four years)...I hold the internet as a whole responsible for that. Various websites like LiveJournal grabbed my attention and refused to let go. It's sad really.

The fact is, if you want to be entertained rather than do something productive, you will find something to entertain yourself. If it wasn't video games that distracted you it would have been television, or the internet, or some book. It's not the game's fault you suck, and it's not the internet's fault I suck. It's our own damn fault we suck.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
I played video games my entire life, and even though I willl admit, I have had multiple times that I chose voideo games over studying and have faced the consequences, I'm not letting gaming take over my social life, and I am still doing well in school. I mean, if you are really addicted, then it is good that you dropped it, but not all people let gaming take over their social life., and even that doens;t mean that you should never pick up a video game again.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
yeah i know what your saying

i went through the same thing but it is my fault i played the games and my fault alone